Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 271

I'm confused. It's not like Ichigo has a whole bunch of free time and decides to roll up a fatty and watch cartoons. He's usually busy with random messed up crap and has pretty much been fighting since the series began. When does he have time to learn demon magic?

Although I don't read the manga but it's my understanding it's only the fillers that have make it look like he hasn't had much of a break. He could have skipped the shit happening in the fillers and used the time for training. Actually he should have trained himself in the SS. Magic training from Rukia and others and attitude training from Kenpachi. He would have beaten Grimmjaw and Nnoitra in no time. He probably would have still lost the fight against Ulquiorra but at least it wouldn't have looked so miserable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Although I don't read the manga but it's my understanding it's only the fillers that have make it look like he hasn't had much of a break. He could have skipped the shit happening in the fillers and used the time for training. Actually he should have trained himself in the SS. Magic training from Rukia and others and attitude training from Kenpachi. He would have beaten Grimmjaw and Nnoitra in no time. He probably would have still lost the fight against Ulquiorra but at least it wouldn't have looked so miserable.
    The only free time he's had so far was after the sould society arc, and even then he was being "devoured" by his inner hollow and then dragged to his vaizard training

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    It sure would be nice to see SuperHichigo taking over Ichigo for a long period of time.
    He'd be kicking anyone's ass for the heck of it, regardless of good and evil, and create havoc in soul society.
    I don't really agree. SuperHichigo doesn't have any personality. I'd get pretty bored watching some monster go on a rampage week after week.

Now regular Hichigo I can watch all day every day.