Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 271

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Don't double post you idiot
    I'll make sure I don't use up all the bandwidth/server storage space next time with my terrible double post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Nice comback Potsy.
    They reused animation made for a psp console, i'm not gonna dignify any attempt at validating that decision with actual discussion

as long as they put the same amount of effort into it as they would have if it wasn't for psp then i dont see the problem

In fact anything they put together for a game is likely going to be higher quality, they don't use filler style animation for stuff like that. That's a win in my book.

Blog Entries
    The fucking parts

Oh yeah that was awesome! It had frame by frame, repeating movement, lame cgi...

Seriously, you'd have to have holes for eyes not to notice when they switched between game and episode animation

dunno what you're talking about. if you mean how they zoomed in on inoue at the beginning, they did it like that so it would look like how the panels in the manga were done.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/350/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/350/05/

Blog Entries
    No shit sherlock?

When you see something airing on a major Japanese networking channel that you could do yourself with flash and some photoshop we usually refer to it as some shitty fucking animation

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The fucking parts

Oh yeah that was awesome! It had frame by frame, repeating movement, lame cgi...

Seriously, you'd have to have holes for eyes not to notice when they switched between game and episode animation
    What the fuck are you talking about? There is no difference between the episode and the short sequence they showed in the game because they're all the same thing.

The fucking openning for the game was taken from the episode, get it? The episode was done by the time they showed the intro of the game, and since the game covered some events that were only shown in the manga, as an appetizer they went and took some parts of the episode that would air later.

Your complains are simply retarded, there's no other word to describe it.

Genin
    -So if you look at the scene where Hichigo "retrieves his sword" and slices the ground orihime becomes thrown, but in the PSP version she's just there. If you watch carefully you'll see the difference. By the time the rocks are falling (ground parts) when running both videos side by side it's two different scene's.
    -Every time Hichigo does the scream it's different, the swirling red colors and the back drop on the actual episode vice the "PSP" version.
    -When Ulquiorra makes the "Lanza Del Relampago" for the first time there is he has yellow green eyes vice pure green eyes.
    -When Ulquiorra throws the "Lanza Del Relampago" at Hichigo in the "PSP" version he "flash steps" to behind Ulquiorra but then in the actual episode he moved to the side dodging it, then when his hair is waving in the air due to the explosion he performs the "flash step"
    -When Hichigo swings his sword at Ulquiorra in the "PSP" version after the "flash step" and Ulquiorra jumps away, in the actual episode that scene doesn't happen till Hichigo comes in from the ground swing and then Ulquiorra jumps away.
    -When Hichigo blocks Ulquiorra's "Lanza Del Relampago" with his bare hands in the "PSP" Version the back drop is the black night sky but in the actual episode it's part of the crubled tower.

Those are all the difference's that I can see plainly. So if it is "RE-used" they spent a lot of time changing a lot of the stuff in it.

Arch sure is a dick lately.

I think he's upset that AL found the stock he used for his signature and made the exact same thing out of it.

The hilarious part is he tried saying he cut the girl out and did it all on his own when its obvious to anyone with eyes that he did the same thing as Alhuin, basically. Cut n paste. Nice colors though arch.

Anyway back on track, this ep had the potential to do big things. Turned out to fall shorter than arch's time he spends on one piece of work in photoshop.
    Last edited by Kagemane_no_Jutsu; Thu, 05-20-2010 at 12:07 PM.

At least try to keep discussing the episode, not other Gotwoot members' sig making efforts...

I couldn't care less if they reused or were just impressed by game footage since I never played the game. I'm only happy this was the first Bleach episode for a long time I actually enjoyed watching - even if just a little bit.

I liked this episode. I also really liked the Manga during this part. Afterwards, the manga just keeps getting better and better (ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa)

My favorite Hichigo scream is right here, at about 1:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I35XWpQkmC4

I couldn't tell if that last slice at the end of the episode was just Ulquiorra's blood or Hichigo firing off a getsuga.

Ichigo's gonna be pissed if he doesn't get to win this fight himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante View Post
    Ichigo's gonna be pissed if he doesn't get to win this fight himself.
    Ichigo has no bloody business winning any to death fights against strong opponents. He's a fricking "boohoo, I don't want to fight, I don't want to hurt anybody, I don't want to train to get better at fighting but I still must win all the fights for my friends" stupid piece of shit. He's the last person in this series who should win a fight, with a reproachable and childish attitude like that. I'd prefer Ichigo really dead and this violent hollow mofo as the new main character of the series...

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    It sure would be nice to see SuperHichigo taking over Ichigo for a long period of time.
    He'd be kicking anyone's ass for the heck of it, regardless of good and evil, and create havoc in soul society.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    I think he's upset that AL found the stock he used for his signature and made the exact same thing out of it.
    I just want to state, for the record, I didn't re-create a spitting image of his sig to piss him off, or try to show that he "didn't spend enough time on it"... I was simply impressed with it and copied it the best I could in my own way, so I could use it for future works. The only reason I posted it was so I could explain how I came about the second sig in that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Ichigo has no bloody business winning any to death fights against strong opponents. He's a fricking "boohoo, I don't want to fight, I don't want to hurt anybody, I don't want to train to get better at fighting but I still must win all the fights for my friends" stupid piece of shit. He's the last person in this series who should win a fight, with a reproachable and childish attitude like that. I'd prefer Ichigo really dead and this violent hollow mofo as the new main character of the series...
    I don't disagree with you, but I was curious about this: Didn't he train to get his shinigami powers back; to learn Bankai; and to use his Vaizard form? I mean, yeah, he was no Naruto with his training, but he did at least train. Unless you mean like... battle tactics and strategy and whatnot.

But then, who uses battle tactics and strategy in Bleach.

Except Ishida.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Afterwards, the manga just keeps getting better and better (ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa)
    Almost had me there
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    I just want to state, for the record, I didn't re-create a spitting image of his sig to piss him off, or try to show that he "didn't spend enough time on it"... I was simply impressed with it and copied it the best I could in my own way, so I could use it for future works. The only reason I posted it was so I could explain how I came about the second sig in that post.
    Oh now you've gone ahead and gave his troll post attention... nobish move dude, nobish move

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but I was curious about this: Didn't he train to get his shinigami powers back; to learn Bankai; and to use his Vaizard form? I mean, yeah, he was no Naruto with his training, but he did at least train. Unless you mean like... battle tactics and strategy and whatnot.
    Sure, he trained a little when he absolutely had to. And when reaching the next step he immediately stopped the training. There are a few other shinigami who I doubt train much, like Matsumoto. Saying: "You fight as well as Matsumoto" would probably sound like an insult.

But when has Ichigo tried to learn demon magic, for example? It's one of the main reasons why Byakuya kicks much ass, and a very basic thing for all the shinigami. Even the idiot Renji can do something with it. Ichigo has never bothered to try to learn a single spell. He's always relying solely on the sword, yet most of the time lacks the stomach to actually try to kill anybody with it. It's ridiculous how he accepts the possibility of his own death when he grabs the sword but rejects the possibility of the opponent dying.