There was a second version of that.

[Darksoul-Subs] Highschool Of the Dead Trailer v2 [400p XVID MP3].avi

v2 With names Corrected

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    There was a second version of that.

[Darksoul-Subs] Highschool Of the Dead Trailer v2 [400p XVID MP3].avi

v2 With names Corrected
    I didn't like the breast and pantsu shots. The way it's portrayed feels really cheap.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The manga is full of them Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    The manga is full of them Bill.
    Then I might not like that either then. You might be able to get away with it more in manga since the tits don't wave at you.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    So after checking out the Legend of the Legendary Heroes PV (youtube - torrent (subbed)) just to see what exactly it looks like, the first thing that grabbed me was the scenery and backgrounds which immediately made me interested in checking this out. However the characters all look pretty generic, and I was turned away by the violent slapstick humor. But it still looked pretty cool overall.

Also, it's directed by the guy who did that awful Chrono Trigger OVA.. So that (being the only thing by him (aside from the first two episodes of Sengoku Basara) that I've seen) is a turn off. Though I do find it interesting that the new season of Sengoku Basara is going to be directed by someone else.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice View Post
    Also, it's directed by the guy who did that awful Chrono Trigger OVA.. So that (being the only thing by him (aside from the first two episodes of Sengoku Basara) that I've seen) is a turn off. Though I do find it interesting that the new season of Sengoku Basara is going to be directed by someone else.
    He also directed Arc the Lad and Chrome Shelled Regios. That is all I need to know to know it is in good hands for this genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    He also directed Arc the Lad and Chrome Shelled Regios. That is all I need to know to watch this.
    Mmm. I have been interested in checking out Regios. So maybe I'll watch that before the Summer season starts, and then decide if I wanna watch this new thing based on how much I liked Regios.

user posted image

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I might have a no anime summer

I will check most first ep, but that short list did not do it for me.

Maybe I'll sit for some rewatch (like GTO for example, basic but always a good laugh)

for the last 12 months, there are some shows I left aside for no particular reason, I will check if there are some batches and probe them too.

I also hope there's more to this summer than the titles shown in that picture.

A summer without anime, unthinkable!

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Blog Entries
    Lol wth, 90% of that is marked guaranteed

Yeah, Divine will watch anything with seiyuus he likes it looks like. And so far the trend is especially when you throw a lot of seiyuus into a harem anime, he'll watch it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Yeah, Divine will watch anything with seiyuus he likes it looks like. And so far the trend is especially when you throw a lot of seiyuus into a harem anime, he'll watch it.
    Somehow i don't feel he can be as objective as Omni was

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    Wow. Short.

High School of the Dead is a must for me.

May be interested in Shi Ki and Strike Witches 2 (though I still need to finish the 1st series)

None of the others click with me.
    After RandomC's preview I may watch Ookamisan and The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, apart from the already chosen High School of the Dead, Shiki and Strike Witches 2.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    High School of the Dead might be appealing if the humour is very good and there's plenty of it.

I wish there would be an anime I would wait for days each week that would enjoy me each time.

This season, only Giant Killing has me waiting impatiently, but sadly the eps are fairly dull as of yet.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Somehow i don't feel he can be as objective as Omni was
    Omni had his own bias about which shows he takes up. He's just got a more objective style as he separates summaries from thoughts and comments.

I'm not terribly interested in Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi, but the only things going through my head as I watched the preview were Shirai Kuroko narrating and Misaka Mikoto's occasional gruff lines, so I would probably check it out for a few episodes.

Amagami SS didn't tickle my fancy much, but I'll still check it out since it wasn't a turn-off. Shukufuku no Campanella also fits into this category.

Legendary Heroes looks worthwhile, since I rather like the female swordsman.

Highschool of the Dead seems alright - I like the idea, but dislike the fanservice execution.

Occult Academy is more like my ideal undead/supernatural anime. The mysterious feel to it reminds me of Ghost Hound, so I'll be looking forward to this one. Put Shiki in here as well. (Given the setting, the character designs look a bit funny in that one)

Asobi ni Iku yo looks fun, and I'll also be continuing Sekirei as it looks like they're finally going to reveal something other than boobs.

Can't/won't be watching Strike Witches 2 until I've seen the first one (whenever that will be).

I'm really hoping Legend of the Legendary Hero turns out to be what I was wanting Sacred Blacksmith to be. That could be really cool.

I've recently downloaded and plan to watch Kimikiss, so depending on how I like that, then I will decide if I want to watch Amagami SS. But that PV makes me think I'll enjoy it.

I'm really interested in Sengoku Basara 2 just because of who's directing it. It's Kazuya Nomura's directorial debut, but the dude has done animation work on a ton of awesome titles. Like Trava, Xam'd, Tweeny Witches, Tekkon Kinkreet, Mind Game, segments from The Animatrix, Hijikata Toshizo.. Like everything the dude has worked on is awesome. So that in itself makes me want to go watch through the first season just so i can watch this second one.

user posted image

Whoever checks out the new Digimon make sure you get back to me on this, let me know if its epicly awesome.... or just mostly epicly awesome.

The RandomC link is awesome! It's so nice to just conveniently read off charts.

Moetron's list, OAD/Films and what not are included.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    "Cat Shit One"

wtf!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyX7O4qplQs

this looks awesome, lol!

Version 2