Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 160

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    It's nothing that hasn't existed since the very first episode with shadow clones and transformation jutsus.
    Bull, with his jutsu you can feel everything at once and in real time

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Well female Pain doesn't feel pain, we know that much. I doubt fingering her would have yielded much results neither.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Well female Pain doesn't feel pain, we know that much. I doubt fingering her would have yielded much results neither.
    The way she was dissing him it looked more like she did feel it but was still able to easily dismiss it

I don't think you would be able to do freaky stuff like that with your clone/other body in Pain's case. You need certain chakra control to do that, and too much chakra would be used up by another part of your body, if you know what I mean...

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    and with shadowclones
    you can feel everything at once if you release them at the right time

a ultra-mega-zomg orgasm so to say.

well... *cough*

the anbu squad was really cool, finally some "not so useless" no-name-shinobi
    and I always had the feeling that summons are way to overpowered... I don't like them. It's like throwing paintball-bombs onto a paintball field where paintball players currently have a fair match, if you know what i mean.

Summons have always been overpowered. The main issue regarding the summoning Pain is that it can summon multiple creatures, therefore its causing extreme problems to whoever fights against it, whether it was Jiraiya or the ANBU.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Choaza flattened the Pain that was a puppet.
    thanks for pointing that out. Yeah it was Asura Path, of the Six path of pain.

I mistaken them because both of them look slightly chubby and i didnt look carefully.

Well, the puppet one is really obvious because it's bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The way she was dissing him it looked more like she did feel it but was still able to easily dismiss it
    Considering she's just an animated corpse, I don't think she was feeling pain.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    Summons have always been overpowered. The main issue regarding the summoning Pain is that it can summon multiple creatures, therefore its causing extreme problems to whoever fights against it, whether it was Jiraiya or the ANBU.
    I think it might be better to say that its always had the potential to be overpowered rather then always overpowered. Things like pain's summons or the various sanin summons, sure, loads of power there. But things like Kakashi summoning his ninja hounds - hardly a deal breaker and I suspect that's probably much more in line with a 'normal' ninja summons then the very top of the power scale summons we normally see. Additionally, while Pain's summons are probably puppets (got the metal and eyes after all), I think its important to keep in mind that most summons aren't - they are allies, but they need their own motivation to fight. Heck, Oro's snake theatened to eat him if memory serves and seemed like a very double edged sword.

They might all be real but under rinnegan hypnosis and not necessarily puppets. Like how the sharingan controlled the Kyubi. The size may also depend on chakra capacity. Naruto was only able to summon the big frog b/c of the kyuubi chakra. Kakashi might have not had enough chakra to summon the multi-headed dog that pain could summon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    They might all be real but under rinnegan hypnosis and not necessarily puppets. Like how the sharingan controlled the Kyubi. The size may also depend on chakra capacity. Naruto was only able to summon the big frog b/c of the kyuubi chakra. Kakashi might have not had enough chakra to summon the multi-headed dog that pain could summon.
    I was thinking real but controlled, same as the pain bodies. But I phrased it poorly, since there are actualy puppet jutsus in the sand village. As for the chakra, I always figured chakra used determined the size of the summoning 'gate' -- that is to say the more chakra used, the larger the citter you could bring through. But the flip side is that size isn't everything - summong a small but powerful critter would be a very chakra efficient power up, such as the old frog or the 3rd's monkey.

while the topic is on summoning. Would Pain be capable of summoning 'beings' that he didnt sign contracts with, he already have chameleon, scorpions, rhinos, 2head dogs, centipedes.

1- can he summon frogs?
    2- can he summon the legendary 3rd's monkey Enma(btw is the most kickass summon that existed)
    3- just for the sake of Konohamaru - did the 3rd get Konohamaru to sign a contract with the monkey clan?

Would the summons also be dead bodies? It does seem likely, if you look at the pains, so there would be no need for contracts. That's my assumption at least.

Also, has it ever been said that you can only have a contract with 1 (type of) animal?
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

you mean to say the summons that Animal Pain summon is actually dead, and controlled indirectly by Nagato?

I guess that could make sense since they do have the same Rinnegan eyes.

the summons have the black spikes and rinnegan eyes which seem to suggest they are just puppet corpses like the 6 human pains. so instead of a contract to summon anyone of a certain animal type she can summon those particular ones only.

They should also share the same weakness the Pain zombies do - well, assuming Konoha will get anywhere with their research on the rods. But it's quite obvious there should be a major weakness and I hope such a thing will be used to defeat this invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge View Post
    scorpions
    I believe that's a crab.