Thread: Bleach 268

Bleach 268

Waste of another episode. Skip it.

What. You don't think the arrival of Espada 10 to the fight when everyone else above 4 has been wiped out adds a level of menace to the battle? I'm shocked!

It's probably just an excuse for Ishida to look cool. Since he got his ass kicked by 8. Yami is probably right as his level.

Inoue...goddammit. For 3 seconds last week you felt like she might be cool for once. No such luck.

I also love how Ichigo's powerups run backwards to the way everyone elses do. If this were any other series, it would be a big deal if the hero could suddenly make his big attack into a ranged attack. For Ichigo, it's somehow a powerup when he makes his ranged attack not go anywhere.

best part of the ep: "Todays subject is Loli"

Hah, made me smile

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

What a piece of shit episode. I don't even dare to ask myself what possibly could have encouraged me struggle through the fillers if the reward of patience is this.

sadly it wasn't filler and there's not a whole lot to look forward to down the road either.

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    best part of the ep: "Todays subject is Loli"

Hah, made me smile
    Glad I wasn't the only one to "lol" when that came up.
    Then to have it end "Well, she's dead, so you don't need to know anymore!"

But aside from the Arrancar Encyclopedia... Loli was still the best thing in this episode, imo. First she tortures Inoue, while Ichigo is helpless to do anything... then she faces Yami, who we know can easily crush her... and she flat out calls him a scumbag. Too bad she had to meet her end that quickly.

Having Ishida show up to help Renji and Chad finish those hollow totally killed the element of surprise when he appeared behind Yami and shot him.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Maybe it`s just me, but i don`t see what`s so evil about ripping the cloth in her arms...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I'd wager there was a lot of blood and damage in the manga and it got filtered out for the anime. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper View Post
    I'd wager there was a lot of blood and damage in the manga and it got filtered out for the anime. Yay!
    not really. altho i dont think ishida saved her

Hello...i need help from all bleach fan. I already watch this series until episode 236. After the batch of fillers release, i stop downloading bleach. Now i want to watch this series again and i just want to skip all fillers. If i not mistaken, the fillers start from 227 onward. Which episode should i download. I'm really sorry to asking a question like this. I not have a broadband connection about a couple of months.

Episodes 227-265 are filler, so start with 266.

Wait, wasn't 266 an entire episode of recap material?
    If you are ignoring the fillers, then you don't really need the recap, so start on 267.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    What a piece of shit episode. I don't even dare to ask myself what possibly could have encouraged me struggle through the fillers if the reward of patience is this.
    /points and laughs at

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    Wait, wasn't 266 an entire episode of recap material?
    If you are ignoring the fillers, then you don't really need the recap, so start on 267.
    Thanks mate. I'm going to download 267 now. I really did't expect Bleach fillers can reach over than 25 episode.

only cool part was when ulq blasted him with a no-look cero

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Waste of another episode. Skip it.
    Despite that here is the link, in case you only watch every 2-3 weeks like me nowadays with Bleach.

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b268.torrent