Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 174

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 174

Last edited by Marik; Mon, 08-23-2010 at 10:20 AM.

Lemme warn the people who have yet to see the ep, SPOILER!!!

You're not gonna tell me that everyone's being brought back alive that is killed by the pains...

Pffft, how many bring back to life jutsu's are there going to be?

However, this means Jiraiya will be back, together wit Kakashi?
    Last edited by ASSpirine; Thu, 08-19-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine View Post
    However, this means Jiraiya will be back, together wit Kakashi?
    No, because he died in the Hidden Rain village. Not Konoha. There is no way his power could do that.

Somehow I don't even feel like this is going to cheapen the whole arc. I just think Nagato's power level is well beyond 9000.

However, Naruto bought himself a huge burden. Rain is still a somewhat shitty place and logically he should save it very soon. I don't think we are really too well acquainted with the current political situation in the Naruto world but assuming Nagato still has a point, there must be lots of pressure between the countries and very few ways of solving things due to the heavy traditions of hatred and violence. But who knows, maybe lots of people are, in the end, tired of that violence.

I wonder if Nagato himself ends up dying like Konan suggested. Seems somewhat likely. If he decided to leave things in Naruto's hands, there's little for him to do anymore. The book only had one hero.

There are only two, ol'Sand Lady's and this one (or am I wrong again?) The others only make zombies.
    But it's okay, because this one kinda makes sense.

Altough I would've liked it much better if Kakashi would not have been dead at all. It should have been an close-to-dead-experience.

I thought Nagato would just bring, those who were killed by the pains, back alive.
    So that would mean Jiraiya coming back, but Kakashi not... Kakashi died of exhaustion, emptied his chakra reserve

Well, we'll have a better explanation next week
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

I thought Nagato would just bring, those who were killed by the pains, back alive.
    So that would mean Jiraiya coming back, but Kakashi not... Kakashi died of exhaustion, emptied his chakra reserve

Well, we'll have a better explanation next week
    I think that Jiraiya has been dead for a long time. Not to mention his body is no longer in the village. It looked like Nagato's jutsu was only over the village.

I liked the episode all in all. I am pretty sure if my memory serves me correctly that Naruto's words weren't so kind in the manga about his feelings towards Nagato. But still good none the less.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Awwwww shit son! They just summoned Shenron up in this bitch!

Naruto believes in the you who believes in me!

I think it's kinda cool this didn't end in another battle.

I personally don't have a big problem with Ressurection techniques as long as they kill off the user. That way, death isn't "free" it's just shifting the cost around. As long as doing this kills Nagato, it's fine. Although from the way Konan spoke, he actually could do this and be fine if he hadn't used up most of his chakra already.

Also, if each of those lights is a person being brought back, a lot more people died than they made it seem. I was under the impression that Tsunade had managed to save just about everyone in the village so far.

It does seem weird though if Kishimoto knew he was gonna res people who he didn't just kill off Hinata when he made it seem like he was killing her off...maybe he didn't want to tip his hand. People could believe the older characters dying off, but perhaps if one of the kids dies, people start thinking it isn't going to stick.

Eh, the massive resurrection cheapened it for me. When he first called it, I thought it might be he was transferring some Rinnegan power to Naruto, or resurrecting the six Pains under Naruto's command, something to that effect.
    What I do wonder is what Konan will do now, and how pissed off Madara is going to be. Even more would be how would Naruto compete with Sasuke now with Sage mode?

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Eh, the massive resurrection cheapened it for me. When he first called it, I thought it might be he was transferring some Rinnegan power to Naruto, or resurrecting the six Pains under Naruto's command, something to that effect.
    What I do wonder is what Konan will do now, and how pissed off Madara is going to be. Even more would be how would Naruto compete with Sasuke now with Sage mode?
    for a second i thought nagato was going to give naruto his rinnegan too

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
    agreed, now that sasuke powered up with mangekyou sharingan, it seemed only natural naruto would get a power up too.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    agreed, now that sasuke powered up with mangekyou sharingan, it seemed only natural naruto would get a power up too.
    He already did. He got Sage mode.

If Naruto can defeat Pain, he's probably at least on the same tier as Sasuke at this point.

That would have been epic. Even without the powers of the Pains, just having the eyes would be awesome for Naruto.

If all his clones shared his sight, they'd be able to release themselves when he needed more Sage chakra without having to be summoned first.

It would all fit though, Naruto in sage mode with the sage powers (rinnegan). Never thought of it.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Blog Entries
    That would then conflict with the sharingan he already got from Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Conflict...or ENHANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Wow, I think I missed a major part of Naruto...
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

i came here to comment on the ep

but did this asshole just spoil something major? fucking scrubs should be wiped clean for doing shit like this

ban this fool fucking christ

lucky....

If you actually posted on them here forums instead of lurking you'd know Arch is just a consistently cocky cock. Simply cause he says something like its fact doesn't mean it is.

Its almost time for the greatest moment in cop out history..... this is so exciting!

In fact Archie has reported quite a few spoilers posted by careless members over time. I wouldn't necessarily recognize them myself, not reading the manga sources of the popular shounen series, and generally remembering poorly whether some obscure detail has been revealed yet in the anime or not.

So, I wouldn't really expect him to post any major spoiler here, no.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    In fact Archie has reported quite a few spoilers posted by careless members over time. I wouldn't necessarily recognize them myself, not reading the manga sources of the popular shounen series, and generally remembering poorly whether some obscure detail has been revealed yet in the anime or not.

So, I wouldn't really expect him to post any major spoiler here, no.
    <3

What, everybody's forgotten about Itachi's sharingan eyed cock crow being shoved down Naruto's throat? What do you think that was for, the lulz?

I'm like 90% sure Naruto is gonna get a temp sharingan out of the deal