Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 401

Bleach Chapter 401

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing | Direct Download

No chapter next week, because of Golden Week in Japan.
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 04-22-2010 at 12:27 AM.

ummm... more Aizen-ness?

whatever

Making up things along the way, eh? Lets see how Kubo messes up Urahara's Bankai.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

So I guess Aizen's heart willed it to waste time? Seriously how long has this fight been going on? Two years now?

I was really confused by that chapter and yet relieved that Hat and Clogs is there.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

well, seeing how all the other times when someone jumped into the fight went, I'm sure this one will be just as cool.

what happened to the hogokyu insta shield?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

What the crap?!?! Seriously? So the Hougyoku's real power is to be whatever Kubo's heart wants it to be. I think this is a great plot device. This is like way better than the ending of 6th sense.

PADDING VOLUMES KUBO STYLE.
    Tired of this shit.

As usual Ichigo and his dad talking and cracking jokes is the best part of the series, and it's a shame this is the context that gets jammed into. Didn't Urahara invent the Hougyoku? So how exactly did he not know it was basically the ultimate plot device? Unless he did, of course, and the next few chapters are going to bring a few more absolutely retarded plot twists to the table.

This fight scene, by which I mean the last two years of Bleach, would have been absolutely awesome if none of the Soul Society people, Urahara's people, or anyone but the Ichigo gang were involved. Ichigo and his dad cracking jokes while they absolutely whoop everyone's ass would have made for a ripping good time. Instead they only get shuffled between the latest "somebody totally ineffectually attacks Aizen from behind" reveals.

I think Kisuke's arrival can only be good. I think Kisuke knows the true ability of the magic ball, and hence is now here to deal with it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    I think Kisuke's arrival can only be good. I think Kisuke knows the true ability of the magic ball, and hence is now here to deal with it.
    Where the fuck did you come from?

/waves

Ok... so I was under he impression that Kisuke had created the Hougyoku not too long before Shinji and co got hollowfied. So why the hell did Aizen do a test on a probably few days old item? In fact, how did he even know about it? This is so stupid. Not only did he script Ichigo's fights but he knew about the stupid Hougyoku since the day of its creation. Perhaps even before that. Aizen must = Kubo.

suggestion: an idea about hogokyu that isn't total crap.

maybe it's a actually a power transferring device? first, it takes power from hollows and creates vizard shinigamis. then, it gives shinigami power from Rukia to Ichigo, and finally, it takes Orihime's negation and reality wrapping powers and gives them to Aizen.

or something. the plot is really horrible.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    It does explain how Chad and Orihime got their powers. Since Chad's power is Hollow-like and Orihime's power is pre-zanpakto as that fat Vaizard said.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Where the fuck did you come from?

/waves
    Hey man... been about. Browser forgot password and for a few months just been a bit too lazy to type it in again, so just lurked once a week or so.

The Hougyouku is all powerful. Gives Kubo the almighty power of retconning.

This chapter could have contained only pictures, with no words at all, and it would have made as much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    This chapter could have contained only pictures, with no words at all, and it would have made as much sense.
    A single picture of Aizen giving the finger to everyone would have made the same impact.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    A single picture of Aizen giving the finger to everyone would have made the same impact.
    How about 16 white pages with the last one saying "Lulz, i can't believe you paid to read this shit"

wheres all the sword fighting? why isnt aizen using his hypnosis thing? where his motivation for whatever the hell hes doing right now?