Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 401

Here's another one: Why doesn't Aizen already have Orihime's power? Doesn't his heart desire it? Hasn't she been around him a lot.

And Could Aizen just desire the key a whole lot so he wouldn't need to destroy the town.

Blog Entries
    I have to get my hands on that thing and desire this shitty manga to be over so One Piece can get 30 pages a week

So it seems that the hougyoku is the perfect deus ex machina ever invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I have to get my hands on that thing and desire this shitty manga to be over so One Piece can get 30 pages a week
    While I would love for Oda to write more, lets not drain him, lol. Instead of Bleach though, I would prefer if other mangas got more attention from scanlation groups and got made into proper anime versions... like Negima for instance.

Blog Entries
    Negima is a motherfucking nightmare to scanlate you know? As for an anime version i think these latest OVAs have been pretty good

Negima is a motherfucking nightmare to scanlate you know? As for an anime version i think these latest OVAs have been pretty good
    I don't want a mega fast scanlation like with One Piece, Naruto or Bleach... I just want consistent groups. Last January 2 chapters remained un-scanlated for a while...

And Bleach can be translated in 3 minutes....

I haven't really seen the recent OVAs of Negima since they have the same problem... no consistent groups take them. And I still want to see the School Festival animated. The Magic World arc got good recently, but the start was annoying.

Blog Entries
    Just buy the mangas from Del Rey >_>

Back to topic:

Urahara had a clean shot at Aizen, why the fuck didn't he just bankai his head off?

Just buy the mangas from Del Rey >_>

Back to topic:

Urahara had a clean shot at Aizen, why the fuck didn't he just bankai his head off?
    Last offtopic:
    Im already buying them. Ever since volume 1 came out... and they are at volume 25. =P

On Topic:

Because Aizen willed him to miss.

You know, what's to say Kisuke hasn't produced another hyogoku? A guy who is known for inventions and research isn't just going to sit on his arse all day for 100's of years and not do anything, especially if his most powerful creation got stolen.

wasn't it in his disposal all the time?
    at least until Rukia came along.

he and Ishhindad first used on Ichimom and turned her from hollow to human, and then decided it was too dangerous for the dragon balls shikon jewel philosophers stone hogokyu to exist.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

A bigger joke than this chapter is the fool on mangahelpers who said Bleach (among others) "pwns" One Piece. You seriously have to be either retarded or high to enjoy these shitty chapters. Actually...

Kubo, I mean Aizen, gets more lame every chapter. Do his speeches ever make sense? Honestly, this manga is so horribly written. I seriously think half the people on this forum could do a better job.

If the retarded Hyoku-thing can apparently materialize anything (or any desire), why the fuck doesn't it just materialize a fucking nuke that blows up everyone except Aizen? Okay, okay, a little extreme. How about flesh eating locusts? Or a plague that infects everyone except Aizen?

Kubo probably does not think of these things before he writes this shit.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Maybe the Hyogoku is like the Death Note in this certain way.

The Death note forces whoever is going to die to do certain things but only if the circumstances surrounding the person allows him/her to do so (i.e, dying in front of the empire state building only works if the person is near or in New york).

The Hyogoku can perhaps influence the 'chance' of what the person willed coming true but not an absolute guarantee, the user still needs to set up the circumstances under which his wish will come true.(i.e Chad and Orohime's proximity to Ichigo, Aizen perhaps willed that retarded Arrancar to have powers to cancel out Captain-General's sword, but it would have only been possible if Aizen secured Huego Mundo first and his army of hollows first.)

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII View Post
    Maybe the Hyogoku is like the Death Note in this certain way.

The Death note forces whoever is going to die to do certain things but only if the circumstances surrounding the person allows him/her to do so (i.e, dying in front of the empire state building only works if the person is near or in New york).

The Hyogoku can perhaps influence the 'chance' of what the person willed coming true but not an absolute guarantee, the user still needs to set up the circumstances under which his wish will come true.(i.e Chad and Orohime's proximity to Ichigo, Aizen perhaps willed that retarded Arrancar to have powers to cancel out Captain-General's sword, but it would have only been possible if Aizen secured Huego Mundo first and his army of hollows first.)
    That would be too complicated for kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun
    A bigger joke than this chapter is the fool on mangahelpers who said Bleach (among others) "pwns" One Piece. You seriously have to be either retarded or high to enjoy these shitty chapters. Actually...
    I know the feeling, most of my real life friend think one piece sucks cause they can`t get past 10 episodes...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I bet you Kubo has an Aizen blow up doll.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII View Post
    So you're saying that there was a chance for Chad/Orihime to spontaneously develop superhuman powers before the Hogyoku came around? I'm confused how proximity to Ichigo would help them get powers. Basically, this is just telling us that Kubo did not think this far ahead while he was writing about Chad/Orihime getting powers. He had to invent a reason for why they got these powers, and what he came up with is just not that satisfying. I think he did a good job with Aizen coming out of nowhere to be the main bad guy in the series. I was not expecting it, neither were most people, I believe. Kubo did plan ahead with that by making Aizen seem like a good guy, same with the black dude. He made Gin look like the bad guy to throw everyone else off, and I think he did a good job. However, he clearly did not fully know where he was going with the story afterwards, and it shows in the writing.

Basically, think about The Matrix or any other movie where they didn't plan the sequels, originally. The first one was supposed to be it. The Matrix was a good movie, but it was so successful that they made two others. The plot of the two others was not nearly as good as the first and the stories didn't always mesh up so well. At the end of the first Matrix, you think Neo just got God Mode because it showed him stopping bullets and killing an agent. After that the big cherade was supposed to be over. Then apparently that's all he can do: stop bullets + have a little better kung fu. We also learn that the small event where he kills the agent at the end of the first Matrix is the reason for the agent Smith virus that acts as a big deus ex machina, which is totally not what was intended by the first movie. Anyway, I'm ranting, and, therefore, must stop. Comma.

did'nt orihime and chad got their powers because of ichigo's raitsu/chakra/spirit/(cant remember its name) was leaking?

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    did'nt orihime and chad got their powers because of ichigo's raitsu/chakra/spirit/(cant remember its name) was leaking?
    At the time that explanation was acceptable because we still didn't understand how Ichigo's powers worked. Now it's all due to the Hogyoku. Everything is explained by the Hogyoku. Kubo is going to have to spend at least a chapter going over what it can do and list a crap load of limitations. Otherwise, it's going to lead to too many plot holes. Just think of any situation where Aizen did something: "Hey, instead of doing X, why couldn't Aizen just use the Hogyoku?"

Damn, i'm actually trying to defend Kubo-logic go figure

Quote Originally Posted by sam98034
    So you're saying that there was a chance for Chad/Orihime to spontaneously develop superhuman powers before the Hogyoku came around? I'm confused how proximity to Ichigo would help them get powers.
    Not spontaneously. the assumption is that any random person being exposed to large amts of spiritual power can develop their own powers.

Kubo's original plot point about Chad and orohime was that Ichigo's leaked spiritual force spilled over to give them powers. Without the aid of the Hyogoku, it may not be as fast or powerful (i.e Tatsuki), but with the Hyogoku simply makes it happen faster or more powerful effect (Orohime, Chad).

Proximity to Ichigo is the precondition for the Hyogoku's 'wish power' to come true in this scenario.

Basically i'm suggesting the Hyogoku isn't all powerful. There is a limitation. Then again, I'm basing this on Aizen's "probably-lying to be rewritten next chapter" explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by sam98034
    Basically, this is just telling us that Kubo did not think this far ahead while he was writing about Chad/Orihime getting powers. He had to invent a reason for why they got these powers, and what he came up with is just not that satisfying.
    I personally think Kubo's being chained to his desk to write otherwise Aizen sama will lob his head off. Yes, i seriously doubt Kubo thought this far ahead. I seriously believe each chapter is just one more word to a coded message where Kubo is asking someone to end his misery already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    I think he did a good job with Aizen coming out of nowhere to be the main bad guy in the series. I was not expecting it, neither were most people, I believe. Kubo did plan ahead with that by making Aizen seem like a good guy, same with the black dude. He made Gin look like the bad guy to throw everyone else off, and I think he did a good job. However, he clearly did not fully know where he was going with the story afterwards, and it shows in the writing.
    Funny enough, i saw Aizen being the bad guy when i first watched the anime. There is just something suspicious about powerful captain-level characters dying in Shounen without an explosion, to me anyway.

Don't get me wrong though, I loved the twist, until Aizen started re-iterating the entire plot detail by detail as his 'plan'. That's just lazy writing.

Quote Originally Posted by quote=sam98034
    Basically, think about The Matrix or any other movie where they didn't plan the sequels, originally. The first one was supposed to be it. The Matrix was a good movie, but it was so successful that they made two others. The plot of the two others was not nearly as good as the first and the stories didn't always mesh up so well. At the end of the first Matrix, you think Neo just got God Mode because it showed him stopping bullets and killing an agent. After that the big cherade was supposed to be over. Then apparently that's all he can do: stop bullets + have a little better kung fu. We also learn that the small event where he kills the agent at the end of the first Matrix is the reason for the agent Smith virus that acts as a big deus ex machina, which is totally not what was intended by the first movie. Anyway, I'm ranting, and, therefore, must stop. Comma.
    Agreed, Matrix should never had a sequel
    Last edited by DeathscytheVII; Tue, 04-27-2010 at 09:06 PM.