Thread: Bleach 266

Bleach 266

[DB] Bleach 266 [7E7ECEF6].avi

Back to the Arrancar arc. ア アラララァ ア アァ!

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Lots of spoilers in the intro.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Nothing new happens in this episode. =(

100% of it is recap of where we are in the arc. New OP and ED though...

I guess they won an extra episode with this one.. It wasn't really needed IMO, but at least it set the scene again. At least the preview was funny..

EFFFFFFF YOUUUUUUUUU PRODUCERS!!!

Seriously, wasting a whole episode on recap, half of which was repeating entire scenes?

I should've known better than to expect anything more.

And watch them go into another random filler arc after like three episodes...

What.

The.

Fuck.

Full episode recap....that was totally not needed.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well I liked the new ED.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I'm glad I have my old classic vintage anime to watch when there's nothing much happening with current era ones...

So I already know I'll have to zap through that ep and it will last for 5 minutes. Oh well, it's not like I'm not used to that already.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Atleast we got to see the Commander be badass again, always something i guess..

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    What.

The.

Fuck.

It's needed for a longer period of Bleach franchise! Hooray market economy! Hooray $$$!

I know we all know that, but that episode slapped me in the face so I had to slap back... somehow.

I honestly forgot where the anime was when it left off, so it wasn't so bad for me. combine filler with reading ahead in the manga and its easy to get lost. altho i could have just downloaded the last few eps again, the studio doesn't really have that kind of thing in mind.

this made this ep all worth it though. I should say its a pic from the OP, which is full of spoilers, but i cant be blamed for it if its technically shown in the anime now.

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    What.

The.

Fuck.

Don't tell me you didn't expect it though? I was happy they got back on track but wasn't to hyped about this episode, I was expecting a recap.

Blog Entries
    Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    So, since arguing this episode is pointless, can i get a quick sypnosis of what happened with the released swords that couldnt get released back? i stoped watching after muramasa died and it became anime looney toons
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by LordGardenGnome View Post
    Don't tell me you didn't expect it though? I was happy they got back on track but wasn't to hyped about this episode, I was expecting a recap.
    Considering there was no recap episode the previous two times they interrupted this arc with filler arc, no, I wasn't expecting a recap to last the entire episode.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    So, since arguing this episode is pointless, can i get a quick sypnosis of what happened with the released swords that couldnt get released back? i stoped watching after muramasa died and it became anime looney toons
    The 'final boss' fight was all the zanpakuto fighting against one that had the power to eat other sword fiends and absorb their power. After that the swords conveniently ran out of whatever power was keeping them materialized and they went back to their sword forms. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura View Post
    The 'final boss' fight was all the zanpakuto fighting against one that had the power to eat other sword fiends and absorb their power. After that the swords conveniently ran out of whatever power was keeping them materialized and they went back to their sword forms. The End.
    I am so glad I stopped watching that. Wow.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura View Post
    Unbelievable, I stopped watching when Muramasa became some sort of huge pudding. I think the studio hired some in-trimmers (aged 6, 7 and 9) and they are making up these very interesting, plot-twisting and amazing fillers.

I gotta admit, the opening ranks up there with the second one, pretty cool. Too bad it's spoilerific. Then again, i don't expect the animation to be as cool when they do get to those parts of the story. IF they ever get to that part of the story at this pace.