Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Manga: Rosario+Vampire

Blog Entries
    Chapter 60: Yeah, i'm ready for this to end already. The series is clearly past its prime, i just want this convoluted mess to be over.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I can see this being the final arc with Tsukune finally losing all of his humanity and becoming a full fledged vampire. If he even survives this ordeal.

SO, I started reading this manga...
    what frequency are its' releases?

kind disappointing that they skipped it on the plot points of Tsukono's new found thirst for Moka's blood and his own blood changing tastes. but that was before the series turned complete shonen..

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    SO, I started reading this manga...
    what frequency are its' releases?
    I guess it should be monthly. Judging by the developments I reckon it's ending very soon, though.

Yes, as Kraco said, it is monthly. They're long chapters though, 4-6 chapters per volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    kind disappointing that they skipped it on the plot points of Tsukono's new found thirst for Moka's blood and his own blood changing tastes. but that was before the series turned complete shonen..
    You mean before the art got way, way better. I buy all the NA release books, it's definitely worth owning.

New chapter is out. Looks like I was right. Tsukune is giving up his humanity to become a full-on vampire in order to save Moka.

At least they didn't need to ask the USA for a nuclear strike with the youkai academy still having some muscle to flex in defence of the world. It's kind of stupid the story went all out to demonstrate how the headmaster managed to orchestrate the evacuation of the city and the attack by the JSDF, yet the attacks had no lasting effect whatsoever. I wonder what the thing is made of if the 120mm guns of the Type 10s had no effect, yet some singing and punching produced a very concrete effect... A true mystery material for a body.

The regular military was having a decent effect on Alucard's main body, but unfortunately for them, that was also when Miyabi/Alucard decided to rejoin with the main body because it was underperforming.

Regarding San, it's important to note that everyone at the Academy during the years she attended is terrified of her. She's one of the strongest students in the 100+ year history of the Academy. There is a very good chance that her opponents have already lost before they even notice she's there, as her attack melody is well above the hearing range of...just about anyone, including other Sirens. Most vampires don't even stand a chance against her. Shinso are probably the only ones who can survive for more than a few minutes due to their insane regeneration.

All that accumulating damage (which it turn forces the Shinso to focus healing her distributed damage) helps others do substantially more.

True but from what I remember, she can't attack all the time since it puts some serious strain on her vocal cords.

Not only can she, she does attack all the time. She distracted the other Siren while singing other defensive melodies, but her attack never stopped, even when she got hit. San is capable of singing two songs at once.

She doesn't talk because she's holding back, per the lolicon karate club president. There's no mention of strain on her vocal cords. The official rumor was that she was abandoned by her parents because they couldn't handle her full powers. She's a magnitude stronger than the average siren, as we witnessed during the beach arc.