Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Rosario+Vampire

Blog Entries
    Well first off i'd like to yell out a big old "FUCK" since this chapter pretty much validated Ryll's theory in our bet

Akua already kicked that much ass when she was 12?? How in the hell are they gonna survive against the grown up Akua that's moving their way?

If "Shinsoness" is transferable via blood and Moka apparently had it so she could survive childbirth... are you thinking what I'm thinking? Shinso Tsukume for the motherfucking win

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well they did say large amounts of blood. And boy did Tskune get a lot of blood. I think he barely has human blood left!

So yeah that would be pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Well first off i'd like to yell out a big old "FUCK" since this chapter pretty much validated Ryll's theory in our bet
    It's too quick to say that. If we're both wrong, then we both lose. Not to mention that I wouldn't say it validated my theory at all. Moka has Akasha's blood, but that doesn't necessarily make Outer Moka Akasha. It only raises the chances of it. Outer Moka may very well be her own distinct personality without any influence but appearance. She shares a few traits with what we know learned about Akasha (her totally hot armor), particularly the "too nice," but she certainly lacks the "edge" that Akasha has to her when things get really serious. In those situations, she's always switched to Inner Moka.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    If "Shinsoness" is transferable via blood and Moka apparently had it so she could survive childbirth... are you thinking what I'm thinking? Shinso Tsukume for the motherfucking win
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Well they did say large amounts of blood. And boy did Tskune get a lot of blood. I think he barely has human blood left!

So yeah that would be pretty awesome.
    Does it really work that way? As Moka has explained before, Tsukune can never be a vampire, so the most he can get out of it is being a ghoul. It may explain why he is such an immensely powerful ghoul, because Moka is a super-vampire/Shinso.

Akua already kicked that much ass when she was 12?? How in the hell are they gonna survive against the grown up Akua that's moving their way?
    That's certainly a good question, but I have a feeling that Moka will only need to appeal to Akua to get her to weaken. In a number of ways, Akua is the opposite of Akasha. She's still a rebellious daughter though. Where Akasha is "too nice" but has a serious edge to her, Akua is cruel but has a soft spot. She's weak to Moka, deep down learned to love her as a sister, and became a bigger part of that family than she realized. I think that after what she said in this chapter, as brutal, twisted, and cruel as she is, without something like Kahlua's Berserker Meditation, she would not be able to strike the final blow against Moka.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    It's too quick to say that. If we're both wrong, then we both lose. Not to mention that I wouldn't say it validated my theory at all. Moka has Akasha's blood, but that doesn't necessarily make Outer Moka Akasha. It only raises the chances of it. Outer Moka may very well be her own distinct personality without any influence but appearance. She shares a few traits with what we know learned about Akasha (her totally hot armor), particularly the "too nice," but she certainly lacks the "edge" that Akasha has to her when things get really serious. In those situations, she's always switched to Inner Moka.
    You're forgetting one important point, what we are seeing right now isn't the actual past but past memories and the confrontation between Akasha and Akua revealed information exclusive to those 2, information i very much doubt Akasha had time to give Moka being split in 2 and all

Blog Entries
    Lol, that's been out for ages

I know just updating the thread ^^;

Blog Entries
    PS: Akasha makes me feel funny in my pants

You and me both pal.

Blog Entries
    Chapter 34

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone needs to go ahead and read Kami Sekai

Chapter 35

-------------------

Looks like someone may or may not be reading Bakuman, depending on how one takes the content of this chapter.

-------------------

That aside, I'm interested to see how the fight between Akua and Ling-Ling goes. Akua is most likely a better fighter (certainly more flexible), but Ling-Ling being undead can take a supreme amount of damage and still not be dead-dead. If they're on equal footing with the void fist attack, it should make for a good fight.

It's hard to feel bad for the Wong parents if they are truly dead. We didn't really get to know them well enough. I might feel bad for Fong Fong though if what Akua says is true. Given what he told Tsukune, his life pretty much sucked until recently, then this happens.

It's still not clear to me whether Akua really loves Moka. I'd like to think she does, but nevertheless, she wants the rest of the Shinso blood no doubt. But wouldn't that now mean she'd have to kill Tsukune too? He's been given a great deal of Moka's blood over the last year and a half. I guess Akua will have to find that out too, heh heh.
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Sun, 10-10-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    There's still the matter of the flashback though, how could Moka had known about all those details on the fight between Akasha and Akua?

-------------------

So Tsukune finally grew some balls eh? I'm curious to see how this will affect the harem now that he's made a choice. It usually ends up with the guy feeling like an unlikable douchebag since he already knows who he loves yet still leads all those girls on ( ex. Zero no Tsukaima ) but i'm more inclined to back Tsukune on this one should it happen since his crush has been pretty obvious since day one and it's all the other girls who are doing the advancements

If this wasn't a harem story, all the other girls should have also noticed which way Tsukune himself has been really leaning to for a long time.

I think most of them already have. Mizore knows it and is content with just having his child (the Yukionna village arc). Kurumu has been depressed by it since the beginning of part two, but doesn't want to give up at this point (the accidental hypnotism chapter). Ruby doesn't care since she doesn't really see them together romantically (since the whip training chapters), and Yukari's ambition have always been toward a threesome (since series 1).

That's what the joke was when Fong Fong first showed up and said if he joined his family, Tsukune would be free to have a harem. Only Moka was against that idea, the rest of the girls went all for the polygamy solution.

They're not stupid enough not to notice, they're all very aware of it.

Yeah, you are probably right. Well, if this wasn't a harem show, the other girls would have already left to seek other boyfriend candidates.

Chapter 38 - Muda Scantrad

MF | MU

--------------------

I should have seen Touhou Fuhai's revenge on Akua coming. It seems like Akua is another version of Kokoa, just competent and strong in every way that Kokoa is incompetent and weak. Though perhaps she doesn't have such a high brute strength (where Kokoa seems to outclass her sisters by far).

The bigger question is where each of the factions stand. Hokuto and Kiria seem the most evil, so allying with them sounds like a mistake. Akua is cruel and harsh, but I don't think it would be all that hard for her to turn and ally with the Academy Faction. Kalua was only in because she was hired to be, it looks like Akua is only in because it would allow her to steal Moka. Kalua mentioned their father allied with Fairy Tale, so maybe there is some of that too.

As Touhou Fuhai stated, Akua eventually ended up rather loyal to Akasha. She cherishes her sister, I doubt she's loyal to the cause.
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Sat, 01-15-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    How would you classify Akua, a yandere? The timing is off though...

And i saw that training request a mile away, seems to me we're about to witness one lame ass power up in the next couple of chapters. Maybe training in a hyperbolic chamber or some secret technique he's miraculously able to master in a couple of days...

Whatever, dere Akua was enough to make the chapter worth reading

Chapter 39 [MudaScans]

--------------------

Aww, Kurumu sad. I guess they might be pairing up Kurumu with Gin now that Tsukune has made his choice clear. He does like the jumblies big, but I thought Succubi had to mate/bond with a human male to produce another Succubus.

As for Tsukune, just like we feared, quick power-leveling session. They did stress that there is no way in hell he can beat Akua, and the only thing he has the slightest chance of doing is blocking her.
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Thu, 02-17-2011 at 04:30 PM.

really?? i think i will give this a try. thanks for recommendation! ^^
    Last edited by David75; Fri, 02-18-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    A Kurumu and Gin pair has been hinted for a while now, though i didn't expect the harem to break up before the epilogue.

Body modification... yeah, that's pretty lame. Though i'll be more forginving of this development if Tsukume just manages to barely survive against Akua. I might even approve of him beating her if that Shinso theory i had comes through, i don't think we've witnessed power like Akasha's anywhere else in this series.