Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Piece Episode 446

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Because I've said "except Magellan" like 8 times in this conversation already.

Except that there shouldn't BE any low rank jail wardens in a place like Impel Down. It's not some prison in some backwater island. It's the World Government's insane hell dungeon for mass murderers with army obliterating magic powers.
    So you think Impel Down should be staffed by people with the power of Marine Admirals. Or maybe just Vice Admirals? Do you not see how impractical that is?

Well, considering the alternative, which is what's happening RIGHT NOW, it probably wouldn't have been impractical at all in the grand scheme of things.

I guess my main complaint is the time spent introducing characters like Saldeath and Sadie feels wasted if they aren't gable to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I guess my main complaint is the time spent introducing characters like Saldeath and Sadie feels wasted if they aren't gable to do anything.
    I kinda felt that way about the other demon guards. They didn't actually affect anyone.
    But at the same time I like that I can't predict what Oda plans to do with the characters he introduces.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well, Minotauros at least took a combined attack from 4 main characters to put him down.

Oh, that reminds me, I don't remember Luffy shrinking after he used 3rd Gear to down that Demon Guard...