Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 154-155

Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 154-155

[CrunchySubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 154 - 720p | 480p

[CrunchySubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 155 - 720p | 480p

Spoilerish new OP is spoilerish.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    whoa the new OP and ED are awesome! I loved that OP D:.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage View Post
    No horriblesubs?
    They haven't released anything since 4/3, because the leader moved again.

Blog Entries
    Jesus.... avoid the OP for the next 20-30 episodes

Oh my god, so much fucking awesome, haven't been this excited in ages!

Time to learn new shit? Hell yeah it is! And the whole Sage thing turned out to be way more interesting than I though it would. I thought it was going to be a bunch of stupid frog techniques, but it's a whole energy source and aspect of the world they've just introduced.

For a minute, I thought Naruto wasn't going to use clones for training and I was about to totally facepalm, but then he did and I was all "Hell yeah!" No hundreds of clones though, unfortunately.

It's too bad about the whole tranformation aspect because it looks really stupid. Hopefully Naruto will "master it completely" unlike Jiraiya and he won't have that problem.

I have a sneaking suspicion though that, since it is Naruto after all, he's going to go through all this training and obtain this huge powerup, and the end result is just going to be a giant green Rasenshuriken, which can blow up an entire mountain, but Naruto still won't be able to hit anyone with.

And then, after all that awesomeness, the last scene plays and now Killer Bee is like my favorite guy ever.

And yeah, I'm not a manga reader, but it's pretty fucking obvious from the opening what the next arc is about.

At least the frog eyes was only a spoiler for like one episode.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Jesus.... avoid the OP for the next 20-30 episodes
    more like 4-5 episodes. *crosses fingers*

user posted image

Blog Entries
    Haha Ender is right to be excited, the following arc is undoubtedly the most awesome in the whole manga

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Thank god for a sieve-like memory. I watched the OP twice and I still don't remember what was spoilerish about it :P

Not only did Jiraiya obtain frog-like properties, but he also required the two Elders to perform his technique. Let's see what Naruto can do.

I wonder how well the Rasenshuriken will work out. They mentioned increase recovery and all, but it doesn't dismiss the fact that using that move will cause microcuts in his arm, severing the chakra channels there and stopping him from moulding any more.

Unless he uses this natural energy to create some sort of barrier over his arm, increased regeneration won't let him recover what supposedly can't be regenerated anymore.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I wonder how well the Rasenshuriken will work out. They mentioned increase recovery and all, but it doesn't dismiss the fact that using that move will cause microcuts in his arm, severing the chakra channels there and stopping him from moulding any more.
    Or maybe the Nature energy doesn't use the chakra channels since it's not chakra, and so it can heal those cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Or maybe the Nature energy doesn't use the chakra channels since it's not chakra, and so it can heal those cuts.
    The thing is that the attack itself cuts your chakra channels, much the same way it dices up your enemy on a larger scale.

The real one isn't among them, go figure. It turns out there is a stronger guy behind it all.

"the real one isn't among them"

Obviously someone who never fought against Pain wouldn't fully understand. But the Toad sage saw a lot of what Pain is capable of including being able to revive a fallen body. Tsunade acting like this giant clue Jiraiya died to give them, they spent two episodes to figure out, is actually helpless to them right now.... it kinda urks me.

But thats small in comparison to the excitement for the episodes to come.

The new op was great. I would like to see some of those fights for sure.

Loved how Naruto keep getting hit even when he wasn't turning into a frog.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

it seems like they are not going to drag on and on with the nature energy training which is good.

I wonder why using nature energy starts to turn you into a frog. Whats the logic behind it? I get using the toad oil would do it, sort of make sense. Is it nature energy or frog energy?

minor gripes, still excited

An octopus arm.... HA! that was so awesome!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by frog hermit View Post
    it seems like they are not going to drag on and on with the nature energy training which is good.

I wonder why using nature energy starts to turn you into a frog. Whats the logic behind it? I get using the toad oil would do it, sort of make sense. Is it nature energy or frog energy?

minor gripes, still excited
    I imagine if say Tsunade used it she would turn into a slug. The blood contract would be the determining factor I imagine.

I've got mixed feelings about the training going fast. On one hand we get to see the results faster and not be bogged down with "mundane" training scenes, but on the other we also lose the effect of the dense Naruto overcoming some sort of hurdle to get his new power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    "the real one isn't among them"

Obviously someone who never fought against Pain wouldn't fully understand. But the Toad sage saw a lot of what Pain is capable of including being able to revive a fallen body. Tsunade acting like this giant clue Jiraiya died to give them, they spent two episodes to figure out, is actually helpless to them right now.... it kinda urks me.
    Yeah, I was bothered by that too. "The real one isn't amoung them" should have been blatently obvious to the Toad Sage. Pain has a bunch of bodies..."The real one isn't amoung them" means the real one was somewhere else, not one of the 6 they were fighting. How fucking hard is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper View Post
    I imagine if say Tsunade used it she would turn into a slug. The blood contract would be the determining factor I imagine.
    that makes sense. accepted