Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 399

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    His weapon kind of reminds me of Squall from FF8's limit break Blasting Zone, but not as cool.
    Make that comparison again and I'll kill you through the internets

such amazing creativity >_> really now isnt gin sposed to be the 2nd strongest villian ud think u could put some time and effort into making his bankai instead of being like ZOMG U THOUGHT MY SHIKAI WAS LONG CHECK THIS SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Make that comparison again and I'll kill you through the internets
    I am a big fan of Squall Leonheart, but it kind of does. Do your worst, sir. (FYI, it was nowhere as cool as blasting zone).

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    I really hope this isn't all there is to that dumb ass hell bankai.

I mean think about it, wouldn't this mean that matsumoto would fuck him up so badly, it would seem he was just a grunt?
    I think she did, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    His weapon kind of reminds me of Squall from FF8's limit break Blasting Zone, but not as cool.
    Doesn't Squall realize that it's gonna hit a lot of things behind his target as well, for miles and miles.

I figured Gin to be somewhat of a sniper, but I kept picturing this when I saw this bankai:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_au7Jc4JbY

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I think she did, literally.

Doesn't Squall realize that it's gonna hit a lot of things behind his target as well, for miles and miles.
    Squall doesn't give a fcuk...I thought you knew! I just wonder how he developed that technique without killing thousands and possibly devastating a country.

Gin's bankai is not even practical! A 13 km sword.....but to be fair, it is one of the few Bankai we've seen that takes directly the Shikai. I'm also wondering if Kubo....GASP, actually thought ahead and planned his Bankai from WAYY back

i'm probably giving Kubo too much credit, but it was an interesting catch, yes i realize that the quoted amt is 1km short, but then again we've seen Kubo mess up his "You are a human...you are a shinigami" line, Kuboing up is expected

Blog Entries
    Lol, close but no cigar

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    I think that Gin's sword is the equivalent to the swords in Rayearth. It is longer but he can still swing it fast as it weighs nothing to him... I guess.
    That comparison is very insulting to Hikaru, Umi and Fuu.

Gin is just compensating for something missing.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII View Post
    I'm also wondering if Kubo....GASP, actually thought ahead and planned his Bankai from WAYY back

i'm probably giving Kubo too much credit, but it was an interesting catch,
    nope, Kubo is a genius when it comes to the small details. he can spot an ink of dust in the room but not notice how the room is on fire.

that's how he rolls, you hate him every week for the awful plot and cop outs, and once every several months, you hate him for wasting his talent when you see how much foreshadowing there actually is.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    that's how he rolls, you hate him every week for the awful plot and cop outs, and once every several months, you hate him for wasting his talent when you see how much foreshadowing there actually is.
    You high? He can't even foreshadow from one chapter to the next!

he's like a guy who can score a 10,10,10 for board jumps in the olympics, and still manages to hit his head in the doorpost when he enters the room.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    I think you're giving him too much credit

He came up with 1 good arc and even that was a ripoff of Yu yu hakusho and dragon ball

After that took off he kept rinsing and repeating until it no longer made sense

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Guys, guys, guys! i think DBZ is kidding.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Guys, guys, guys! i think DBZ is kidding.
    Is he? Sarcasm is hard to detect in the interwebz