Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 490

Naruto Chapter 490

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing | Direct Download

There is surely no other option for the body in the casket than Uchiha Madara's own dead body. Nuts to you if you still didn't see this reveal coming years down the pipe.

I'm also disappointed we're still doing the Fox training. Madara is pretty clearly going to suck the Fox out of Naruto to make his super final boss monster, which means Naruto won't be using that power in the final battle and will have to overcome everything all by himself.

The Kyuubi was to cute lol. Reminded me to much of my dog ahahha

Btw my left nut that it was the 4th he resurrected. Even the third got suprised and spent every effort to destroy his resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus View Post
    The Kyuubi was to cute lol. Reminded me to much of my dog ahahha

Btw my left nut that it was the 4th he resurrected. Even the third got suprised and spent every effort to destroy his resurrection.
    The last time the Fourth Hokage was almost resurrected Kishimoto also had no problem directly implying it was him. Why is the identity of Kabuto's trump card suddenly a secret if it's just the Fourth Hokage again?

You don't think it could be Madara's brother?

Yeah, I thought it was either Madara's Brother or Shodaime.

Sarutobi released the Shodaime and Nidaime's corpses from Orochimaru's control right? But, if I remember correctly Orochimaru just used his subordinate's bodies and put like special kunai into them.

Madara....or perhaps the first shinobi?
    -----------------

Maybe the body belongs to the father of all jutsu, that guy that the sharingan and rinnegan decended from. Although its strange that Kabuto would say "don't worry, I haven't told anybody about your secret yet."
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I would think it is Madara's brother from how taken aback he was. And doesn't Naruto say "Dattebyo" a lot? Maybe he will teach Bee how to use that more effectively...

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post

Sarutobi released the Shodaime and Nidaime's corpses from Orochimaru's control right? But, if I remember correctly Orochimaru just used his subordinate's bodies and put like special kunai into them.
    He didn't release them; I believe he sealed them, didn't he? I think they are sealed wherever he and Orochimaru's arms (supposedly) were. I could be wrong though

Oh yeah, he used the death god seal ability and used kagebunshin to seal both the Shodaime and Nidaime I think.

Sort of agree with you Y but it would still be a nice twist lol.

Also one more thing, you think Nagato can use the massive resurrect ninjutsu again?

I also think it's Madare's real body.
    point of order: in page 07, they're walking inside a bone forest. what the hell are those bones? other than summoned creatures and tailed beasts, we haven't seen anything that large, and none of those left any bodies behind. how did the bones get there?

so, the seal is keeping the situation the same. Naruto can call on the Kyuubi, but he might turn crazy. who would've thought?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

How long has it been since he fought Pain? It seems like they are putting a lot of power in Naruto's hands that I am not really sure he can handle. I wonder how soon he will meet B and get his training? I mean, it just seems kind of dumb to give that to him right after he went through all that emotional trauma (panic attack, anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    How long has it been since he fought Pain? It seems like they are putting a lot of power in Naruto's hands that I am not really sure he can handle. I wonder how soon he will meet B and get his training? I mean, it just seems kind of dumb to give that to him right after he went through all that emotional trauma (panic attack, anyone?)
    He's the main hero, he'll bounce back, rise up to the challenge... etc.

I wonder how many people Kabuto has in his army? Can he control them all at once? I just picture a fat two-sided panel of Kabuto with his entire army out about to attack one of the main villages.

Does he need to control them all?
    Sasori alone brought down entire villages right?
    -----------------

I see exactly two possibilities for who´s body that was:

- Madara´s real body (whatever that would mean, after all, dead is dead, why would Madara be still around when he´s dead?!)

- Obito

Yeah, the good ol´ Obito = Tobi = Madara-theory.

I think, the important part is what Kabuto says, right after Madara is shocked: "Anyway, you can relax...I havent told a soul yet".
    That implies that whoever´s body it was, making it known to the world would have impact onto the current Madara.

I dont see how Rikudo sennin, madara´s brother or the likes would have such an impact. However, making it known that Madara is actually Konoha´s Obito, would mean something imo. Especially if it gives Madara´s enemies hints about his past and how he obtained his current powers.

Jounin
    I think it's Madara's body. That might be the reason why Madara seems to be impervious or immune to attacks. And why he needed Sasuke to kill the-wannabe-hokage (forgot his name) because he can't do it by himself. Have we even seen Madara deal any damage so far? All i can remember is him teleporting himself and others and having all attacks pass right though himself.

If it's not his body i would guess it's his Brother. Can't see how The Forth would make such an impact on Madara. And i refuse to even consider the possibility of Obito. He is dead and has no link what-so-ever to Madara (and if it would turn out to be him then i am 100% sure that Kubo has taken over Naruto).

Sigh..... Naruto should have been doing this with Jiraiya from the start. Except Kishi brings in some bullshit that gives us like another 200 chapters for nothing filled with some ups and mostly downs.

And what the fuck about that hax training? I mean.... why the hell would you need the 9-tails when you got that hyperbolic time jutsu training crap?

Jeez.......

First Naruto goes off with Jiraiya making us think he's actually going to learn to control the 9-tails, then we go trolled. Then Kishi pulls hax training out of his ass, then it wasn't enough. Naruto needed frog mode too. Now he has to go back and rely on the 9-tails.

Trollercoaster.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    I see exactly two possibilities for who´s body that was:

- Madara´s real body (whatever that would mean, after all, dead is dead, why would Madara be still around when he´s dead?!)

- Obito
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I read those pages.

Although it's more likely it was Madara's real body, because I'm pretty certain that the body that is Tobi is Obito's.

I guess that it is safe to assume that Kabuto is going to be the end all boss in this show now. I mean he certainly is holding alot of cards atm.

I also agree that its either Madara's body or Obito.