Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 490

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    I guess that it is safe to assume that Kabuto is going to be the end all boss in this show now.
    That would only be fitting, because I feel Orochimaru was the one of the best main villains any series ever had. And the way he "died" was shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    I think it's Madara's body. That might be the reason why Madara seems to be impervious or immune to attacks. And why he needed Sasuke to kill the-wannabe-hokage (forgot his name) because he can't do it by himself. Have we even seen Madara deal any damage so far? All i can remember is him teleporting himself and others and having all attacks pass right though himself.
    The reason he cant be attacked is because his sharringan controls time/space thats why he isnt able to defend/attack at the same time. You see this both when he meets naruto and gang in the forest and when kakashi was about to do his MS on him.

I also believe that its either his real body or someone we havent been introduced to yet. i am thinking its someone who knows more secrets of the uchiha and about tobi. like when he said that a certain tech danzo was using (izanagi (sp)) how does he know of such forbidden tech even to his clan? some one had to do it for it to be forbidden... either way its gotta be someone that even madara is supriced about.

Well, there's always the chance that "that" body is Madara and Tobi just isn't Madara at all, but someone else. Kishi has been forshadowing Tobi being someone else. Tobi is "allegedly" Madara, no conformation. And according to Itachi, the guy is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by kashim View Post
    The reason he cant be attacked is because his sharringan controls time/space thats why he isnt able to defend/attack at the same time. You see this both when he meets naruto and gang in the forest and when kakashi was about to do his MS on him.

I also believe that its either his real body or someone we havent been introduced to yet. i am thinking its someone who knows more secrets of the uchiha and about tobi. like when he said that a certain tech danzo was using (izanagi (sp)) how does he know of such forbidden tech even to his clan? some one had to do it for it to be forbidden... either way its gotta be someone that even madara is supriced about.
    This is one of the biggest "No Shit" posts in the history of Gotwoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    This is one of the biggest "No Shit" posts in the history of Gotwoot.
    Well, in my opinion, it's either Madara's body, someone who hasn't been introduced before, or someone who has been introduced before.

I think YTheAlien is in the last casket. It's obvious.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I think it's Madara's body. That might be the reason why Madara seems to be impervious or immune to attacks. And why he needed Sasuke to kill the-wannabe-hokage (forgot his name) because he can't do it by himself. Have we even seen Madara deal any damage so far? All i can remember is him teleporting himself and others and having all attacks pass right though himself.

If it's not his body i would guess it's his Brother. Can't see how The Forth would make such an impact on Madara. And i refuse to even consider the possibility of Obito. He is dead and has no link what-so-ever to Madara (and if it would turn out to be him then i am 100% sure that Kubo has taken over Naruto).
    the greatest link still holds:
    Kakashi and Madare both have the same type of M.Sharingan. space wrap. they both got their eyes from the same source. (had Obito kept both of his eyes,,, he'd be hell of broken character), and Kakashi got his M.Sharingan (with no explanation) only after Tobi appeared, so there's probably a connection.

however, we did see Tobi dealing Damage, he's the one who caught the 3-tails. semi off screen, with Kisame.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Wait, I see people mentioning Madara and Tobi as different persons. Did I miss something?

Also, what could make "Madara" make worry about Kabuto summoning "his" body, could be that Madara is not Madara, but his brother. After all, the current Madara is the one that told us all the stories from the past, could be all made up to cover something. So, showing that Madara is actually dead could make that guy worry.

Personally, I think it would be less exciting if Tobi was really just someone we've never heard of before. If by chance he isn't Madara, though, who could he be?

It would be interesting if it was Oro himself, or Jiraya. That would mess Naruto up, since Pain never used him.

Though realistically it'll just be Madaras body or something. =/
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Jounin
    Funny thing now that you mention Pain. Just remembered that Madara was upset that Pain used his resurrection skill to revive everyone in Konoha. Said something like, "That was meant for me". If that is Madara's body it means he is already dead and that he wanted Pain to use it on him.

well if its an all powerful guy in a casket it's obviously alucard.

naruto gonna get shot in the face.

I think it's Madara's body. That might be the reason why Madara seems to be impervious or immune to attacks.
    Not true; Torune was able to infect his arm during that fight with him and Fu; right before Madara cut his arm off.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Not true; Torune was able to infect his arm during that fight with him and Fu; right before Madara cut his arm off.
    Oh yeah, I haven't been keeping tabs. Has Madara been shown to have his arm since then?

Edit: Yep, looks to be that way:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/489-94/19
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I read those pages.

Although it's more likely it was Madara's real body, because I'm pretty certain that the body that is Tobi is Obito's.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    I see exactly two possibilities for who´s body that was:

- Madara´s real body (whatever that would mean, after all, dead is dead, why would Madara be still around when he´s dead?!)

- Obito

Yeah, the good ol´ Obito = Tobi = Madara-theory.

I think, the important part is what Kabuto says, right after Madara is shocked: "Anyway, you can relax...I havent told a soul yet".
    That implies that whoever´s body it was, making it known to the world would have impact onto the current Madara.

I dont see how Rikudo sennin, madara´s brother or the likes would have such an impact. However, making it known that Madara is actually Konoha´s Obito, would mean something imo. Especially if it gives Madara´s enemies hints about his past and how he obtained his current powers.
    Dude how many more times are you idiots going to keep saying its Obito? That theory has been disproven, the story have NOT mentioned Obito once after Kakashi's story and there is no way the final-end boss type of character will suddenly become a character in a small flashback story that barely anyone remembers.

It's like saying Zabuza's follower Haku isn't truly dead and will use his ice mirrors to stand in the way of Konoha's destruction

Ridiculous.

I just remembered that those bodies can't be destroyed unless you take their souls, and I am not sure that too many ninja (if any) know that death god spell anymore. I guess Madara does have quite the forces at hand, even without the extras that Kabutoro says he has. I wonder if Zombie Itachi will still have the sharingan?

Quote Originally Posted by February View Post
    Dude how many more times are you idiots going to keep saying its Obito? That theory has been disproven, the story have NOT mentioned Obito once after Kakashi's story and there is no way the final-end boss type of character will suddenly become a character in a small flashback story that barely anyone remembers.

It's like saying Zabuza's follower Haku isn't truly dead and will use his ice mirrors to stand in the way of Konoha's destruction

Ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is how you throw a hissy-fit every time someone mentions Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    I just remembered that those bodies can't be destroyed unless you take their souls, and I am not sure that too many ninja (if any) know that death god spell anymore. I guess Madara does have quite the forces at hand, even without the extras that Kabutoro says he has.
    I always remembered that part, which was sorta why I'm surprised oro died without it ever coming up again since then. I suppose we now have a new type of jutsu that could probably handle it though; Nagato's soul-stealing technique. Now we just need another rinnegan user.

I wonder if Zombie Itachi will still have the sharingan?
    That's.... a good question. In fact, I had ruled out Madara's brother being in the new casket because of his eyes being removed, but if Itachi got his back, then I might just have to throw his brother out there as a new possibility as well.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I mean, if the first's zombie was able to use his bloodline limit, logic would dictate that any zombie should be able to access theirs as well. Now that I think about it, this technique is kind of broken.

Regarding Obito:

Madara HAS to be someone we know, otherwise the mask would be pointless. There would be no shock value if it was a new character. And Obito is one character that would carry a certain shock potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post

That's.... a good question. In fact, I had ruled out Madara's brother being in the new casket because of his eyes being removed, but if Itachi got his back, then I might just have to throw his brother out there as a new possibility as well.

Itachi will have his eyes. Edo Tensei brings back the complete body. When Orochimaru summoned the first and second Hokage, they also had their special kekkei genkai, which was thanks to their DNA (remember Yamato), and that also worked just like that. So Itachi should have his Eyes, as well as Nagato should have everything he had....which I still dont get how it´ll make sense.