Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 489

question: can naruto fuse himself with a frog and create a half way sage warrior? like how Jiraya was instead of a perfect fusion (that still looks like Naruto)?
    if he can get into a half frog mode, then eating worms ramen won't be so disgusting...

and still, Karin is the best. and Kabuto rocks.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

He can't go frog mode because of the kyuubi. Fukusaku once tried and failed.

I think that jutsu might have something to do with unleashing pure Kyuubi power or something. Anyway, he is apparently going to become Bee's student at some point, and I am looking forward to some 8+9 tails team ups. That would seem like overkill, but with the resurrection of those Akatsuki members, they might have their hands full (along with all the other captured beasts...wow, Madara is building quite a force).

And I think Naruto's system works quite well. In fact, I believe that Fukusaku said that Naruto was able to succeed where Jiraiya failed by using KBJ and reverse summoning.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    so after all this time naruto is going to get full control over the 9 tails just by doing this?
    Let's not forget the octopus in the frog sage's vision. He is probably going to learn a few things from Killerbee.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    This might finally be the that jutsu that was mentioned so long ago.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/251/13/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/251/14/
    there was never a line indicating a broken promise for using it. like sorry but i gotta use this type of thing.

I could be mistaken, but wasn't that about the Rasenshuriken because it damaged his arm?

And I thought they were referring to his still incomplete Rasenshuriken. He did say he still hasn't perfected the technique, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I could be mistaken, but wasn't that about the Rasenshuriken because it damaged his arm?

And I thought they were referring to his still incomplete Rasenshuriken. He did say he still hasn't perfected the technique, correct?
    you are mistaken
    those pages are right before the mission to save gaara, the rasenshuriken was developed after chakra natures were introduced.

Ok, then--I guess it's the mytery technique. This gives Kishi a plot device to overcome any obstacles using that technique. I love these.

I'm pretty sure the technique jiraiya was talking about was the fox cloak.
    Not to say that its different from the that technique mentioned in this chapter.

Hell, what better thing for Killerbee to teach Naruto than the ability to toggle on and off his cloak and partial transformations at will?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
    Didn't Nagato have black hair?

Although seeing Itachi is very interesting...
    How will he see now that his eyes have been transplanted into Sasgay?
    Unless Itachi has Sasgay's old eyes...

I'm questioning Kakazu's power... since I THINK his other hearts were destroyed?
    I think all the akatsuki members will have their full power and Itachi would still have his eyes. If I recall correctly the bodies there aren't the actual the bodies of the akatsuki members but more like copies as Orochimaru used the the bodies of his sound genin to summon the old Hokages.

ty psj for this sig

wow badass chapter

Kabutoro is an awesome villain.

I don't know who I like more: Madara or Kabutoro. I still think Madara would own Kabutoro in a fight though

Maybe the tentacles the oracle mentioned refers not to Killerbee's octopus, but to Orochibuto's snakes? She did say the vision was cloudy.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

But she said something along the lines of "It's not an octopus, the tentacles belong to that of an octopus" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    But she said something along the lines of "It's not an octopus, the tentacles belong to that of an octopus" or something like that.
    What? Now I'm more confused.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I never really understood all this key to seal business, or really what "that" jutsu is supposed to be. This is one of the few things I don't feel "strongly" about one way or another, so I have some hope that this could turn out to be something interesting. I hope it's something more than just raw power though.

I'm not actually a fan of zombie akatsuki though. Never been a fan of anything brought back from the dead, either to life or the undead. They feel like yesterday's news and their being brought back cheapens who they were and what they did when they were alive. The first and second being brought back during the Orochimaru fight were different because at that point we didn't really know who they were or how they fought.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

pretty sure it's killerbee. the 8 tails has octopus tenticles but its not an octopus, it has as ox part or whatever it was.

but killerbee (and his entire village for that matter, and therefore the whole bullshit alliance) is unknowingly compromised by that sword mofo so wtf eh? somewhere along the way this story got all kinds of messed up -- tentacle raped, if you will

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    but killerbee (and his entire village for that matter, and therefore the whole bullshit alliance) is unknowingly compromised by that sword mofo so wtf eh? somewhere along the way this story got all kinds of messed up -- tentacle raped, if you will
    Naruto saves the octopus and in return it teaches him how to cooperate with his tailed beast.

And rhymes.

Naruto had a master that was too busy checking out chicks to teach him a lot. This time it will be a master too preocupied with rapping. I can see it now.

"Teach me that new jutsu"
    " First you gotta get this free style flow down son"

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    OMG, I just had an awesome thought. Since part of the EMS power is to actually control the Kyuubi, and even though I really don't like Sasuke's recent mega powerups, I thought, wouldn't it be awesome if Sasuke actually destroyed Konoha even worse than Orochimaru and Pain, by actually controlling a fully released Kyuubi/Naruto. Basically a "history repeats itself" attack on Konoha by the Kyuubi, only this time, it's actually Naruto being controlled by Sasuke, instead of just the Kyuubi and Madara.

I just think it would be full of epicness. How would the tables turn after that, lol, I dunno.

Couple of good tidbits on this chapter. Karin interrogation was cool, and hopefully something comes out of that. They pretty much spoiled us from a Naruto and KB encounter, but oh well. The ability to finally use the whole Kyuubi power. And finally, the 5 dead dudes. I'm not a fan of rehashing dead characters, but for some reason, I just felt like.. "OMG, this could actually be interesting!". I guess it could be by the fact it was done by Kabuto and not Madara.

Good chapter all around IMO. Although Naruto is beginning to look like he's maxing out on power already. Can't think of any other powerup after the Kyuubi is fully unleashed. Maybe the series is really winding down to a conclusion?
    only problem with that is that genjutsu doesnt work on hosts hence the fight between sasuke and 8tails

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dude78 View Post
    only problem with that is that genjutsu doesnt work on hosts hence the fight between sasuke and 8tails
    It doesn't work on Jinchuriki's who have full control of their beasts, Naruto is still quite susceptible to illusions