Thread: You want me to buy what??!

Blog Entries

You want me to buy what??!

There's some amusingly horrible merchandise out there, post them here so we can all lol together

NSFW (Sankaku):
    Vaginal scent in a bottle
    Last edited by Archangel; Sat, 03-27-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Anti rape: Rape-Axe
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

the rape-axe makes me cringe.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Me too, but only because of how terrible an idea it is. The chance of the victim getting killed skyrockets after the rape-axe deploys. It needs to also inject a tranquilizer into the bloodstream, but that might be illegal.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Against the guy that`s raping you? i`m doubt it.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure tranquillisers would be illegal. You can't just leave access to potent drugs like that to anyone who wants an anti-rape device. And if those "prongs" only just pierced the skin without causing bleeding, I wouldn't think tranquillisers would work well.

Solution to rapists: test the waters before jumping in. Kinda like diving.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I'm pretty confident that not only is that device illegal and ineffective but a hoax, considering you cannot actually order it from the website. The woman from the CDCP in Uganda that the website quotes does not appear to exist either.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I see a simple size problem with the device.
    You can not have it wide enough to accept any cock size, if you do, you can not insert it easily anymore.
    Even if some women wanted to go there and try, I guess it would not be comfortable at all.
    In that case, size matters...

Now even if we had a practical, easy to use device of the sort:
    What about women using it not as a protection, but weapon... The device can't discriminate between a rape and a consented intercourse...
    Also, should you have a guy with the device attach to his cock, how can you prove he's a rapist and not victim?

But since this is all bullshit, it doesn't matter.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

This is a real thing: Go 'Murrika!

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I'd buy it, no question.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Even the local newspaper over here wrote an article about that...

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    I see a simple size problem with the device.
    You can not have it wide enough to accept any cock size, if you do, you can not insert it easily anymore.
    Even if some women wanted to go there and try, I guess it would not be comfortable at all.
    In that case, size matters...
    I like how no one picked up on David75's self-promotion in regards to the size of his man meat...

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    I'd buy it, no question.
    I'd buy one just so I could say I've had one. It was the same in Japan when I wanted to eat whale at a restaurant, just to be able to tell a PETA member that I had eaten whale before... mmm, the sweet taste of endangeredness.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    I like how no one picked up on David75's self-promotion in regards to the size of his man meat...

I'd buy one just so I could say I've had one. It was the same in Japan when I wanted to eat whale at a restaurant, just to be able to tell a PETA member that I had eaten whale before... mmm, the sweet taste of endangeredness.
    Lol, asshole.