Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 488

I guess Sasuke should be more powerful than Madara, now. This is if it all works correctly and Sasuke gets new powers because even though Madara also has EMS, he is a "shadow of his former self." Itachi mentioned that gaining it would make him stronger because of the new power. That should be the logic of it, but I doubt that this is the case. No way Madara would let Sasuke get stronger than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I guess Sasuke should be more powerful than Madara, now. This is if it all works correctly and Sasuke gets new powers because even though Madara also has EMS, he is a "shadow of his former self." Itachi mentioned that gaining it would make him stronger because of the new power. That should be the logic of it, but I doubt that this is the case. No way Madara would let Sasuke get stronger than him.
    I still think that Madara is a ghostlike entity anyhow. You can't kill a ghost right?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    I still think that Madara is a ghostlike entity anyhow. You can't kill a ghost right?
    There's certainly some trick to it, that's for sure.

I think Madara is simply confident in his psychological mumbo-jumbo and he doesn't mind Sasuke being as strong as possible as long as he believes him to be controllable.

To be honest, it's beyond any reason for me as to why would Sasuke trust Madara.

He helped his brother kill the entire clan and could have told Sasuke the true story before them confronting.

Itachi placed a jutsu on him specifically to try to keep Madara away from him or, if lucky, kill him.

Since Sasuke went all emo about Itachi and cares for him so much why would he support somebody whom his brother considered a threat?

I understand that the Konoha leaders are responsible for the massacre and banishment of his bro in the first place, but it's crystal clear that Madara deserves to die. After forming the Hawk, there was a suggestion from Sasuke that he'd be the one using Madara and not the other way around, but then again - why would he delay the transplant of Itachi eyes to the moment after meeting Naruto, who by now should be completely irrelevant to him. Instead he's chasing a stupid ass plan with ghost ninja's help and worrying about a guy with whiskers and utopian ideas.

Great job Sasuke, you dumb fuck.

How's this for a crazy theory. What if Madara is actually "creating" a new type of "tailed beast" in Sasuke, probably conveniently called "Zero-Tails" (Japanese seem to love that word), and is actually needed in order to do that 10 tail thingy he mentioned earlier?

In a way, all the Karin talk about his evil chakra, and how it is just like Naruto's Kyuubi would make sense. It would also make sense why Madara is driving Sasuke into all this mayhem. It would also explain the huge chakra reserves that Sasuke seems to have gotten out of nowhere. It would also kinda explain that huge dark figure that appeared once behind Sasuke in one of those chapters.

Dunno, just thought this out after reading some of the comments in this thread. Don't bash me for it.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    How's this for a crazy theory. What if Madara is actually "creating" a new type of "tailed beast" in Sasuke, probably conveniently called "Zero-Tails" (Japanese seem to love that word), and is actually needed in order to do that 10 tail thingy he mentioned earlier?

In a way, all the Karin talk about his evil chakra, and how it is just like Naruto's Kyuubi would make sense. It would also make sense why Madara is driving Sasuke into all this mayhem. It would also explain the huge chakra reserves that Sasuke seems to have gotten out of nowhere. It would also kinda explain that huge dark figure that appeared once behind Sasuke in one of those chapters.

Dunno, just thought this out after reading some of the comments in this thread. Don't bash me for it.
    You mean toying with Sasuke's fragile psyche like some Lovecraftian abomination in order to morph him into something....different....something....terrible... .? I'm in.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post

I thought that's what was going on until Madara told everybody the story of the Jyuubi. Long, long ago, "someone" in the manga said that bijuu seem to appear in places where hatred festers. And Sasuke talks about the power of his hatred, and indeed seemed to refer to that "chakra monster" (what I was calling the dark figure you referred to then) as his hatred. But then Kishimoto also made it look like that figure was "just" Susanoo developing, and told the story of the Jyuubi.

I still like this idea, and Kishimoto could make it work if he wanted, but who knows. If I was as good a visual artist as Kishimoto, I'd just make my own manga, with ninjas, blackjack, and hookers.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    I If I was as good a visual artist as Kishimoto, I'd just make my own manga, with ninjas, blackjack, and hookers.
    Why blackjack and hookers? And there is gambling in Naruto...not sure about the hookers though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Why blackjack and hookers? And there is gambling in Naruto...not sure about the hookers though.
    There aren't any ninjas either, other than using their so called ninja techniques there's nothing remotely ninja about them anymore