Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 488

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yeah think she meant to say that Sasuke is just corrupted and rotten to the very core that his chakra is just pure evil. And remember what hte Kyuubi said? That Madara's charka was more sinister then his own? Sasuke became evil due to Madara and Naruto simply has a beast of pure evil within him. That is all.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke's EMS wouldn't work on Naruto because of what Itachi did. Hell maybe Itachi made Naruto immune to it somehow. That way it will be just old school jutsu throwing and beating each other to a snot without spamming the Mangekyou all the time.

I hope the crow is an anti-EMS passive activation jutsu, or more realistically that Naruto begins anti-genjutsu training like Deidara did to kill Itachi with. I find that more probable and rewarding in the end b/c Naruto achieved it himself.

But I really do wanna find out what Itachi "gave" Naruto through the crow chakra. It'll be a life-saving "something" I bet later on, at some crucial moment.
    Tra la la la la! Why do I need a reason?

To answer your question: the clap

But I think that the "something" has to do with what Naruto said when he admitted he could not beat Sasuke. What if Itachi made their souls tied to each other so that if Naruto kills Sasuke, they would both die, and vise versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    But I think that the "something" has to do with what Naruto said when he admitted he could not beat Sasuke. What if Itachi made their souls tied to each other so that if Naruto kills Sasuke, they would both die, and vise versa.
    That is very plausible. I kinda like that.

That would even turn his pleading to spare Sasuke's life from emo into self-preservation.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Maybe I'm just forgetting about some BS revival thing happening.... But I thought Shizune was dead.

She was brought back to life when Nagato revived all the people that he had killed in Konoha.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    I CAN FEEL THE POWER FLOWING INTO ME.
    That made me lol.
    Wonder if Kishimoto saw this eps of the Fresh Prince. Skip to the 0:55 mark for it

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Ah yes, the Bruce Leeroy glow of power >.< Sasuke's definitely feeling some of that right now.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I'm confused about itachi's eyes too. He was going blind and looking to get new eyes.... so, how would his eyes be better than sasuke's eyes?

you would think both sets of eyes would have to be in good condition for them to stay that way. but i don't even know how someone can have 2 sets of eyes in them in the first place, so i don't try to think about it.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I`m thinking what Karin saw was the Kyuubi chakra and what she was seeing in Sasuke during the kage meeting is a foreshadow that Sasuke has a tailed beast himself given by Madara, wich would sort of explain what Sasuke meant.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    you would think both sets of eyes would have to be in good condition for them to stay that way. but i don't even know how someone can have 2 sets of eyes in them in the first place, so i don't try to think about it.
    I assume they pluck out the old ones.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Basically, using M Sharingan deteriorates the eyes and makes you blind by the way it reacts with your body. If you have your brother's eyes, it reacts a little differently for some reason and your eyes do not deteriorate and you are not as weakend by its usage. I'm pretty sure that that is as far as the manga went into it.

It sounds unreasonable, I know. The only explanation I can think of has to do with alleles/chromosomes. You get some from your mom and some from your dad. Assuming you need both alleles for the M Sharingan to work properly and they are mutually exclusive (you can't have both, only one or the other), transplanting your brother's eyes that carry the allele would solve that problem. Of course, it would only work if your brother possessed the other allele, and not the same one you have. I'm sure this is exactly what Kishi is getting at. Positive.

maybe some sort of the reverse of an autoimmune thing?
    using your own eyes causes a disease that your body can't deal with, but the white blood cells of somebody else can.

or maybe that MSharingan itself is trying to kill the user, and is hiding it's 'poison' inside the body cells, but a different person's immune system, isn't fooled by the poison mask, and attacks it

is there a doctor in the message board?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

WTF was the point of building Kakashi up to be the new hokage if tsunade was gonna live anyway... smh kishimoto, you fucking soap opera bullshitter

If Kakashi had really become Hokage like in this chapter it's awfully anticlimactic. They were all just like, Kakashi we think you should be Hokage, and Kakashi was just all like "Ok."

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel View Post
    I assume they pluck out the old ones.
    I don't think so. I don't think that would make him any better off than itachi was.

it has something to do with this thing
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/13/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/09/
    that holds 2 sets of eyes.

no clue what it's supposed to be or where it magically comes from. but the odd thing is that 2 sets of damaged eyes seems to be just as effective as 2 sets of good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    I don't think so. I don't think that would make him any better off than itachi was.

it has something to do with this thing
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/13/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/09/
    that holds 2 sets of eyes.

no clue what it's supposed to be or where it magically comes from. but the odd thing is that 2 sets of damaged eyes seems to be just as effective as 2 sets of good ones.
    But also in the second page, they talk about the siblings' eyes "changing hosts"...which sounds like its just simply an implant.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Not to mention that they also talk about "exchange" in reference to the eyes so it does sound like a swap. But, yeah it'll be a little bit puzzling if Sasuke suffers no negative effects at all considering that Itachi was going blind. I would've thought at best, that once the transplant occurs, no degradation of the eye happens when using the Mangekyou. I wouldn't think that degradation that already occured gets reversed.
    Last edited by Uchiha Barles; Sat, 03-27-2010 at 08:35 PM.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    In any case, I'm just glad they weren't implanted into his arm a la Danzo...yuck.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'