Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 396

Tvtropes calls it Phlebotinum, or you can simply use green rocks.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

bleach seriously makes no sense anymore. i mean i saw the whole it's a part of my plan thing coming yeah, but then he just backtracked all the way to the begining of the series to events he could not have possibly controlled. If this revelation doesn't have the best explanation of how aizen could possibly plan things out like people's entire lives then Bleach is essentially the biggest waste of time that i have ever willingly experienced.

on the side: two bucks says urahara is a co-conspirator.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    damnit....

I just read all of your comments and now I'm going to go read the chapter again. ( not like it will take too long! )

Next chapter: Aizen is Ichigo's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Look up "deus ex machina" it's a device that uncreative authors resort to when they put themselves in a corner.
    What's it called when an author does it 100+ times?

Kubo?

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Kubo'd, or Kubo'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage

And yet here we are, still reading his shitty writing...
    You know whenever there's a horrific car accident something just makes us unable to turn our eyes away? so we drive by REAL slow just to get a good look of it.

That's kinda why i'm sticking around with bleach, it's like watching a car crash as it happens...if a car crash could last over a year in slow mo.

Believe it or not, i'm still hopeful bleach will return to soul society level goodness once the Aizen arc is over, if it is ever over...

Next week, bleach will be renamed "Aizen's plan."

If a tree falls in the forest, it's according to aizen's plan.

That hollow that attacked Ichigo's house back in Chapter one while Rukia was conicidentally patrolling the real world ? Aizen's plan.

Has this guy ever had a set back? Kinda reminds me of the molly sue perfect fanfiction characters but this time a villain, so i guess that is kinda interesting....

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    Believe it or not, i'm still hopeful bleach will return to soul society level goodness once the Aizen arc is over, if it is ever over...
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    If a tree falls in the forest, it's according to aizen's plan.

That hollow that attacked Ichigo's house back in Chapter one while Rukia was conicidentally patrolling the real world ? Aizen's plan.

Has this guy ever had a set back? Kinda reminds me of the molly sue perfect fanfiction characters but this time a villain, so i guess that is kinda interesting....
    OMG, suddenly everything is clear, Aizen is actually Yagami Light! that honestly explains everything.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    lol

OMG, suddenly everything is clear, Aizen is actually Yagami Light! that honestly explains everything.
    Except Light did have a few setbacks he had to get out of. But Death Note actually made you think, and at times it was a total mind f*ck. This show makes you wanna not think because that would ruin the plot.

Aizen was wrong only once in his life... It was when he thought he could be wrong..

Aizen is the Bleach Universe's Chuck Norris.

Everything suddenly makes sense now.

The only was I see Aizen as being in on everything is if he has actually been controlling Zengetsu (spl?), Ichigos Zanpakto, all along. I don't see how he could of planned everything w/o taking that into acct.

Aizen: Ichigo ... your Zanpakto, yeah you were talking to me the entire time. How you like that?

everyone in the series is just a brain in a jar in some big room being stimulated by aizen

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    everyone in the series is just a brain in a jar in some big room being stimulated by aizen
    Kubo's brain included.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin