Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 578

One Piece Chapter 578

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing | Direct Download | MediaFire | SendSpace
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 03-17-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Crazy chapter... I wonder where Kizaru is?

Luffy's strawhat was left behind when crocodile sabled him and Jimbei!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Law? Where the hell did he come from? And why is Crocodile suddenly a good guy? And where the fuck did they get a submarine?

Any other author and i'd be calling bulshit right about now but since this is Oda we're talking about i'm sure there's some awesome explanation for all of this about 200 chapters ago, i just have to look hard enough

Crocodile just doesn't want the marines to win. Same reason why he stopped Ace's execution. I'm not really sure why he suddenly became so angered at the marines, though. Maybe because they were playing dirty by trying to get spider monkey guy to kill Whitebeard?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    He doesn't like Luffy either and if anything those 2 hates just cancel each other out, not enough of a reason to save his life

is there a doctor in the ocean?
    I"M A DOCTOR!

luffy is going to recover the hat when they all regroup, Nami's gonna wear it until then. now he has to spend some time as a shipmate/guest at law's ship

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Maybe he wants to be the one that takes out Luffy for good. He won't have his chance at revenge if Luffy is killed in such a defenseless state.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    Maybe he wants to be the one that takes out Luffy for good. He won't have his chance at revenge if Luffy is killed in such a defenseless state.
    That is so honorable... but then again it's not like villains turning good is exactly new territory when it comes to shounens

He sure had enough time for some soul searching while in the big house

I don't get impression that Crocodile hates Luffy. Sure Luffy got in the way of his ambition, then he wanted to kill Whitebeard but failed but he really doesn't hold a grudge against Luffy ( if he did he would have killed him instead, he is a pirate, if he has opportunity he uses it) so attacking admiral and sending Luffy fling isn't too much out of his way.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Nah... Croco is rotten to the core. I see a deep hatred towards Akainu oozing from him. Whatever happened in the past with him will probably be explained by Oda at some point.

Dunno. Crocodile is somewhat weird sometimes. Do remember he refused to escape prision when Miss Valentine, Miss Merry Christmas and the others escaped. He also got very passionate when WhiteBeard began to lose his fight.

Its not farfetched for Law to be here. He probably was, like Kid, following the videos. When they were first cut off he probably decided to go and see for himself how the world was changing. It helps he is a doctor as well.

I also noticed the Straw Hat being left behind. For a moment I thought it caught fire as well. My guess upon its destiny will be that Garp will recover it and hand it to one of Luffy's crewmates, probably Nami as DBZ said.

Oda is god.

Hmm, I just remember, wasn't Law's epithet "The death doctor" or something like that? It also makes sense when you think about how he uses his abilities.

Ivankov also knows Crocodile's little "secret" and clearly stated he would reveal it to the whole world if he acts up. His secret is probably that he's moonlighting as a fairy.

Great chapter though! It is pretty badass to see a pirate captain be a doctor. I thought the nickname "Dark Doctor" was just to sound cool. I can see how he could be the doctor too using his ability. He could probably replace damaged tissue with it fairly easily, at least when compared to conventional means.

A submarine in a world of pirate ships is a pretty huge advantage, imo. I know Franky built one, but its extent is limited to a small 3-person crew for short range excursions. Then again, Wapol had a giant ship that could transform and submerge too...

Crocodile lost interest in Alabasta, and subsequently lost his anger towards Luffy, although I wonder how badly he was beaten by Whitebeard to not forget him just the same.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    although I wonder how badly he was beaten by Whitebeard to not forget him just the same.
    It probably has something to do with either his hand or his scar

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    He doesn't like Luffy either and if anything those 2 hates just cancel each other out, not enough of a reason to save his life
    This is already the second time Crocodile saved Luffy. He already defended Luffy from Mihawk in previous chapters, didn't he?

I got goosebumps when the Captains surrounded Akainu.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/578-74/16

Stupid looking guy in the bottom right corner is the same guy that Luffy got locked in with down in Level 5. Not sure what he's doing there, though. I didn't think they freed anyone from that level.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

wow so much going on in this chapter and its stuff that people didnt pick up on!

Did sengogku just use kumas ability? It was described as a shockwave by other people, though sengoku himself didnt utter any words like kuma used to. Also did he just take out the entire blackbeard crew, or close to in one attack?

Its really nice to see buggy doing somthing usefull and WORTHY of recognition in this chapter im sure his bounty will absolutley skyrocket now!

Akainu vs the ENTIRE remains of the whitebeard pirates? surely this is a death match for akainu,

as for crocodiles little secret.... i wonder sometimes when i look at him, the cigar throws me off the trail a little but the facial structure is so similar to whitebeard that i wonder is crocodile wasnt the one to cheat whitebeard out of his real dream of family by going rogue at some point.... they certainly look like they could be related.

Quote Originally Posted by chambers
    Did sengogku just use kumas ability? It was described as a shockwave by other people, though sengoku himself didnt utter any words like kuma used to. Also did he just take out the entire blackbeard crew, or close to in one attack?
    The shockwave was comparable to kuma's I'm sure, but that doesn't in any way make it his ability. All of Kuma's techniques stem from his paws, and clearly Sengoku doesn't have those.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

maybe Croc's a cross dresser himself?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.