Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 395

Bleach Chapter 395

Mangastream - Binktopia

Online Viewing | Download
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

So. Aizen man has done it again.

he's so fuckin' whitebeard.

and old man is pretty cool too, but I guess that Ichigo has to come in and ruin it FOREVER!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

So aizen just jumped out of a giant pillar of....whatever that was, with only a scratch?
    This battle has really gone on for toooo long...
    -----------------

I'm surprised at how long it actually took Ichigo to move in.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Whitebeard is an adjective now? I Aizen's worthy of it.

So Ichigo finally makes a move. Too bad that Aizen's probably gonna release Kyouka Suigetsu.

Yamamoto is the only one that could survive that explosion. He's very Whitebeard, but Aizen's WhiteBeardness was bigger, preparing all that shit to take him down. He's the highlight of the last few chapers.

Can't say if Ichigo's actions are gonna kubo us now though. While he doesn't pull a naruto I guess it will be okay.

Yamamoto was almost TOO Whitebeard actually. Like literally. Like a blatant rip-off.

Still it's good to see Aizen get at least some kind of hurt put into him. Also I'll admit that the panel with Ichigo jumping in through that Hadou looked pretty sweet.

My question is .... what is Gin going to do? He hasn't shown up yet, is he going to come help Aizen (in the case that Ichigo gets a sudden power up that he starts fighting on par with Aizen).

I doubt he'll double cross Aizen though, if we think back to the flashbacks it showed that Gin was already crazy and killing people as a kid. Unless that unexplained history he has with Ice-Captain's vice captain changed him a bit.

I'm assuming the whitebeard reference has to do with every super powerful character in a Shonen series has a white beard. Or something to that tune.

Blog Entries
    Well... at least nothing retarded happened, it all sort of made sense

Quote Originally Posted by EpyonNext
    I'm assuming the whitebeard reference has to do with every super powerful character in a Shonen series has a white beard. Or something to that tune.

Well, I don't think that the actual Whitebread in reference has a proper beard at all; but his moustache is so badass, it has transmogrified reason and logic and the english language to be known as a beard. I don't want to say Aizen is Whitebeard; he's just like way too strong and condescending.

If you guys keep using "Whitebeard" and "Kubo" to replace actual words eventually all those lurkers who don't read the GW Bleach or One Piece threads are going to take it and warp it into something else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury
    If you guys keep using "Whitebeard" and "Kubo" to replace actual words eventually all those lurkers who don't read the GW Bleach or One Piece threads are going to take it and warp it into something else.
    You promise?

hey... stuff like that is generally a bad thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Augury
    hey... stuff like that is generally a bad thing :P
    Are you pulling a Naruto on us?

Anyway... how many more months until we see Gin again?
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Thu, 03-11-2010 at 06:59 PM.

It would actually be kind of refreshing if Ichigo just killed Aizen... and Gin was left to be the big bad... unfortunately Aizen is going to do what he's done 542 times already and just strike Ichigo down...

Translation: Ichigo will get kubo'd.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun
    Translation: Ichigo will get kubo'd.

pretty much

not impossible.
    lure Ichigo into doing his pincer getsuga attack (fire one, teleport behind enemy, and slash when the first one hits), and create the illusion of Aizen at a different place, and then Ichigo's first strike hits himself.

hell, even Shinji can make that trick happen.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Why did Yamamoto absorb all of the attack to save everyone? I thought he originally wanted to blow everything up to sacrifice himself and the Gotei 13 to stop Aizen like two chapters ago?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/393/15/

Aizen's not whitebeard IMHO, at most he is blackbeard with the power to Kubo other character's special ability.