Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 395

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    Why did Yamamoto absorb all of the attack to save everyone? I thought he originally wanted to blow everything up to sacrifice himself and the Gotei 13 to stop Aizen like two chapters ago?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/393/15/

Aizen's not whitebeard IMHO, at most he is blackbeard with the power to Kubo other character's special ability.
    Because this second explosion would kill a whole lot more than just the gotei 13 and Aizen would still very probably walk away unscratched since he wasn't in the heart of it

Gah... defending Kubo's plot choices leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    Why did Yamamoto absorb all of the attack to save everyone? I thought he originally wanted to blow everything up to sacrifice himself and the Gotei 13 to stop Aizen like two chapters ago?
    The blast would`ve destroyed the real town as well, he did not wanted that.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

His POG collection is in that town.

His initial attack was a suicide type move but would of just killed Aizen, himself, and possibly the Captains and people nearby.

The 2nd explosion, the one after everything got absorbed, was all going to come out of WW and would of resulted in a much concentrated, more powerful explosion. That and high chance Aizen would of survived seeing how he wasn't being held down or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell

Did Aizen Turn into Squall from FF8?

Blog Entries
    It's all part of the ilusion

He kinda looks like Seifer in Squall's clothing. Even though Seifer had lighter hair.

FF7=Cloud
    FF8=Squal = sudden windstorm

anyone else notice the weather relation?

Blog Entries
    I just remembered something

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...ge=5&next=true

How is it that the arrancar made for 1 purpose at the cost of everything else managed to ass rape a senior captain with a single sonido?

that was thirty chapters ago, it was before he was modified to stop the old flames between Aizen and Yamamoto.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.