Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 394

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee
    Total Party Kill .... isn't that a DnD thing? I remember a group of people playing that and someone shouted that.
    it was S*P, I think Aubrey shouted it. I'm holding out hope it's what happens next chapter.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I think the only thing this chapter established is that Ichigo's dad is over 1000 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by EpyonNext
    I think the only thing this chapter established is that Ichigo's dad is over 1000 years old.
    You're assuming Isshin and Ishida's dad (his name escapes me at the momment) are stronger than Yama. We can't be for sure. Heck, we all thought that the Vizgards were all pretty "Whitebeard" and were going to own but they ended up being a big group of "Captain Buggys."