Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 576

Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    the final panel is really nice.

although, when you think about all the times luffy and co. have been shot at (bullets and cannon balls), it looses some of the effect.

Well, nobody has lost half their freaking head and still lived to fight. He was truly a men among men. and It wasn't just that he was shot at, it was that he was hit that many times. And he doesn't have the benefit of being a rubber man like Luffy. In fact, when most of the other strw hats take serious damage (like Zoro); well, it is pretty serious.

I whitebearded in my pants a little
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    I whitebearded in my pants a little

Quote Originally Posted by lobstermagnet
    Something tells me that the final arc of the series will be the straw hats fighting against Blackbeards pirate crew over one piece.
    Not sure, considering how easily Blackbeard's been taken down by other characters like Whitebeard and Megallen. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that Luffy will face off against Shanks or Dragon (Now possibly the only whitebeard-level fighters out there (?)) Must be the whole 'old sensei/mentor' turning evil thing, but then again, Oda has shown that he is no cliche writer. It could be anything really, esp. if there is a time jump.

I think Luffy's last fight in the series should be Koby (not as an end boss, but as a sort of full circle kind of ending where they swore they would face each other as the world's greatest pirate and marine admiral.)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    Not sure, considering how easily Blackbeard's been taken down by other characters like Whitebeard and Megallen. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that Luffy will face off against Shanks or Dragon (Now possibly the only whitebeard-level fighters out there (?)) Must be the whole 'old sensei/mentor' turning evil thing, but then again, Oda has shown that he is no cliche writer. It could be anything really, esp. if there is a time jump.

I think Luffy's last fight in the series should be Koby (not as an end boss, but as a sort of full circle kind of ending where they swore they would face each other as the world's greatest pirate and marine admiral.)

Kind of like a Rocky vs Apollo friendly match at the end of Rocky 2 or 3? That would be interesting, I'm still banking on the idea that Luffy is going to die or be executed at the end of the entire story but go down with a smile, laughing about how he left everything in one piece. Thus starting a new pirate age.

Full circle.