Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 485

I didn't even bother reading the latter half of the chapter.

And just think.... if some generic, secondary character that taught one of Naruto's classes didn't hug him, he, too, would become a wide-scale genocidist.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

So, the Rasengan is not yet finished. The finished version will draw the enemy to Naruto so he can perform hug no jutsu and turn them into a super friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    So, the Rasengan is not yet finished. The finished version will draw the enemy to Naruto so he can perform hug no jutsu and turn them into a super friend.
    Naruto needs some De-gay sprayed on him. No, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    ... hug no jutsu !!! ...super friend.
    Happy Awesome Power!
    "Fighting to protect someone .. kukukukukukukukukukuk .. I guess you read too much stereotypical manga..." Gangryong vs. Guhoo, Shinra . Manga: VERITAS

Seriously though, I'm hoping for a 2nd translation ...
    "Fighting to protect someone .. kukukukukukukukukukuk .. I guess you read too much stereotypical manga..." Gangryong vs. Guhoo, Shinra . Manga: VERITAS

Quote Originally Posted by 12345p
    Happy Awesome Power!
    *friendship* *friendship* *friendship*!

When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

He will probably just say "I will save you" or some shit. Although I wish he would reveal his true man love for Sasuke.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I refuse to believe Naruto's gay. He's always had a thing for Sakura, his first henge was sexy transformation, and he's supposed to be Ero-Senin like.
    Now Sasuke... he's never showed interest in chicks, ever, and he's like Oro, who was, um... confused let's say?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Quote Originally Posted by 12345p
    Happy Awesome Power!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4X8A...eature=related

Oh~ Ninja Friend~~ Best Friends forever and ever!

To be hokage-Naruto needs to become pragmatic. And I really can't see that happening...sadly
    Tra la la la la! Why do I need a reason?

he needs to stop being barney the ninja dinosaur

Lay off NARUTO okay. ...I have nothing to follow that up with. He's been a panzy the entire series...Just once I wish he would man up...sigh...

Naruto grew up and all the adults said "Ha! It's not as easy as you thought. You gotta grow up and think like us." Naruto turns around and basically says "F that! I'm sticking to my shit!"
    Naruto has balls for sticking to his stuff. No matter what happens, he doesn't go against what he thinks is right. Even when everyone tells him to do something else, he sticks to his ideals and doesn't sway back and forth like a politician. Even if you think he's a dumb ass, you gotta give him some respect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Naruto grew up and all the adults said "Ha! It's not as easy as you thought. You gotta grow up and think like us." Naruto turns around and basically says "F that! I'm sticking to my shit!"
    Naruto has balls for sticking to his stuff. No matter what happens, he doesn't go against what he thinks is right. Even when everyone tells him to do something else, he sticks to his ideals and doesn't sway back and forth like a politician. Even if you think he's a dumb ass, you gotta give him some respect for that.

Believe it!

edit: Also, I think it would be nice if Nartuo's ransangen went through this time and hit Sasuke and perhaps cut his forehead (where his forehead protector once was).

It would be fitting.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    clearly I was mistaken when I thought that we had surpassed the chidori vs rasengan.

The timing of this really sucks. Sasuke is bleeding from his eyes and injured, so obviously sage mode naruto can own him. why even toy around using regular rasangen?

Is he trying to trick sasuke or something? He used 2 clones to do the rasangen and at this point he's able to do it single handedly... or so i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    clearly I was mistaken when I thought that we had surpassed the chidori vs rasengan.

The timing of this really sucks. Sasuke is bleeding from his eyes and injured, so obviously sage mode naruto can own him. why even toy around using regular rasangen?
    That's because that exchange was nothing more than a "reunion handshake" as it were - a test, really - to see where other lies in terms of control and resolve. At least I think so...
    Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    Is he trying to trick sasuke or something? He used 2 clones to do the rasangen and at this point he's able to do it single handedly... or so i thought.
    My thinking is that Naruto will NEVER be able to single-handedly create a Rasengan (the time that he did do it I'm positive the Kyuubi did most of the work). This is what seperates his shadow clone technique from almost everyone else ('cept for maybe the 3rd's grandson, the prodigy/rival) - to be able to divide his consciousness so completely during clone mode to focus on either manipulating engery flow (rotation), ninja element (wind), or chakra.

He's likely @ his max clone ability if he wants Sage Mode. 2 are with him now, one used to restrain Kakashi, one helped him create a Rasengan, and although we don't know if he left a clone back @ the resting house with Yamato, that is quite likely so. All of them likely suited to be gathering natural energy right now.

I think he's able to do the rasengan by himself, but still needs the help to add the wind element to it. Now when he is in sage mode, that is a different story.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos
    I think he's able to do the rasengan by himself, but still needs the help to add the wind element to it. Now when he is in sage mode, that is a different story.
    He used normal rasengan this time around though, he needs a clone to do the normal version and i doubt he`ll ever learn to do it with one hand considering is totally pointless at this point.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

"I'm done with you"

Wow, Karin just earned more respect in one sentence than Sakura did in years. Props