Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 01

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by einbreaker
    I don't know i mean i liked all the characters but i just may have a problem with banagher's motivation for wanting to help audrey. Mainly what is it? Saving her I understand i wouldn't wnat anyone else to die either... but afterwards going to such extremes and even abandoning your friends (and relative safety) to go chase after some girl you met less than 12 hours ago seems a bit off.
    I think he's helping her because he finds a sense of purpose. After the first fight of the episode, you see Banagher working in the mech. The first shot makes him look as mechanical and lifeless as the mech itself.

He mentions it later that he "knows where he belongs" when he's working with the princess. Asking the princess to declare he's needed was his way of confirming and having someone acknowledge this purpose.

The last bit of the episode suggests that it's probably "in his blood" to stop wars/change futures etc like his deceased family before him.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The funnel mech's pilot looked like the princess. Are they related?

Other then that, Yay for more Gundam anime.

Someone posted this on another forum I read. Can anyone confirm if its true that this will come out once every 6 months?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geddoe1

Someone posted this on another forum I read. Can anyone confirm if its true that this will come out once every 6 months?
    I can't find where it's announced to be once every 6 months. However, ANN says that it'll be 6x50mins OVAs, in which case every 6 months sounds fairly plausible.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...50-minute-ovas

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blah, another OVA format anime i'm interested in watching.

It's enough that Isekai no Seikishi and Katanagatari are on a monthly basis. Waiting 6 months between each episode is really going to suck.