Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 483

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Naruto Chapter 483

MangaStream / Binktopia

Download | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 02-17-2010 at 04:40 PM.

yay, she's on the right team!

and it was hardly Marare fault, Sasuke was fucked up from the start.
    and it's nice to see they remember the hospital fight.

'goodbye, space cowboy\ninja'

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Is Sasuke daft? I know he has a lot of chakra, but fighting Danzou, then Kakashi (with Naruto on the way)....I know he is too much of an idiot to retreat; maybe Madara will come back for him.

Ugh... why damn it. Why did Karin had to live?

And Sasuke looked so pathetic when he yelled to give him back his mummy, daddy and brother...

this is so good, but at the same time bad, unlimited power sasuke? wth

I really hope that Naruto doesn't jump in and stop Kakashi from killing Sasuke.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    I really hope that Naruto doesn't jump in and stop Kakashi from killing Sasuke.
    I don't think you have to worry about that. Naruto's going to jump in and save Kakashi.

Yup. Naruto is going to cry and beg Kakashi to let Sasuke live. Sasuke gets away.

And oh my god.... Sakura shoulda died right there. SOOOO STUPID!!!

I've kept silent through all the sasuke owns everyone chapters... but if he manages to take out kakashi after all the effort and chakra and eye blood it took to kill danzou, I'll be riding right along the 'hate that fgt' bandwagon.

Well... He fought the Kages just, then beated Danzou and now kakashi?

if he even puts up a fight would kill this show.

If he somehow manages to beat kakashi...........well then all of the past good chapters have gone to waste.
    Nobody should have this much chakra, kishi is starting to get rediculous again.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I think that's where things are heading... sasuke kills kakashi, naruto gets revenge.

BUT... come on, sasuke should be done right now. Bleeding from his eyes, beat up. I'd have to guess madara comes to save him?

I for one welcome our new evil Sasuke overlord.

And I love his new I'm completely batshit insane look.

Edit: I just don't think this fight is going to go down. I think someone's gonna show up, or someone will scurry away or something. I must add, I'll be overjoyed if we do do the fight to the death between the last Uchiha and the copy master, but I'm not feeling it.
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Wed, 02-17-2010 at 08:48 PM.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

As much as I dislike the "hate emo Sasuke bandwagon", I also think it would be ridiculous for him to take down Kakashi after just beating Danzo. With Naruto on his way, Sasuke needs to back off or have Madara come save his ass.

I don't see the reason why Kakashi wanted Naruto to go back to the village

I assume that either Sasuke or Kakashi will die from this fight, and I'm assuming that Kishi doesn't want Sasuke to get killed by Kakashi because he wants Naruto to beat Sasuke.

I'm pretty sure Kakashi is going to get the best of Sasuke. That would take away all of the badassedess of Kakashi. I vote for the Sasuke retreat on this one.

Sakura is the most pathetic student taught by a Sannin. I'm assuming the girl with Konohamaru have already surpass her.

Kakashi should by all accounts be stupendously weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke was copying Kakashi's ultimate techniques years ago (the bizarre inexplicable Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi developed notwithstanding) and Kakashi certainly didn't receive the ridiculously large powerups and training Sasuke did, so it's not TOTALLY ridiculous that Sasuke should be able to put up a fight against him. Also, Sasuke did get some Karin juice before Danzou's body started going crazy.

Kakashi certainly can't defeat him in a fight, it would be a totally absurd anticlimax to the entire storyarc. Tying with him is also out. I can't really see Kakashi dying in a loss here either, as we just had that plot, back when Pain killed him. His dead dad is gonna be real surprised to see him again so fucking soon if that happens. So just about the only plot resolution I can see happening here (logically, which may not stop a million other retarded outcomes) is for Sasuke to defeat but not kill Kakashi. We can probably also assume that Kakashi is going to unveil and explain how he got his Mangekyou Sharingan before he gets his ass whooped. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also some retarded plot twist where Sasuke rips Kakashi's eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Kakashi should by all accounts be stupendously weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke was copying Kakashi's ultimate techniques years ago (the bizarre inexplicable Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi developed notwithstanding) and Kakashi certainly didn't receive the ridiculously large powerups and training Sasuke did, so it's not TOTALLY ridiculous that Sasuke should be able to put up a fight against him. Also, Sasuke did get some Karin juice before Danzou's body started going crazy.

Kakashi certainly can't defeat him in a fight, it would be a totally absurd anticlimax to the entire storyarc. Tying with him is also out. I can't really see Kakashi dying in a loss here either, as we just had that plot, back when Pain killed him. His dead dad is gonna be real surprised to see him again so fucking soon if that happens. So just about the only plot resolution I can see happening here (logically, which may not stop a million other retarded outcomes) is for Sasuke to defeat but not kill Kakashi. We can probably also assume that Kakashi is going to unveil and explain how he got his Mangekyou Sharingan before he gets his ass whooped. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also some retarded plot twist where Sasuke rips Kakashi's eye out.
    Most of us think Sasuke is definitely stronger than Kakashi, but not *right* now. He's just fought a few Kages, and Madara said something about knowing that Sasuke is faking it and his light was dissapearing. So he's semi-blind right now and probably won't be using many eye techniques, which I'm hoping Kakashi has learned how to deal with a little better.

The exciting part is that we may find out what that "thing" is Itachi gave Naruto after this.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Y

Kakashi can't be beat like a bitch in his first fight as Hokage, it would completely ruin the concept of appointing him. Sasuke is half-blind and battle-worn from consecutive fights, I wouldn't mind seeing his capture, transport to Konoha and interrogation by Ibiki. They are going to need to know what is behind Madara's space/time jutsu if they ever hope to best him.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Kakashi can't be beat like a bitch in his first fight as Hokage.
    Danzou says hi.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie