Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 483

Nah what I think is that Kakashi gets beaten...sasuke is going to try and kill Kakashi and Naruto just walks in there all lucid and everything sasuke throws at Naruto, Naruto will just take the hits sasuke throws at him seeing if sasuke will come back to his senses and eventually drive sasuke into even more madness

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    I have this feeling that Kakashi could die here. I see Kakashi getting the best of a weakened and arrogant Sasuke. And just as Kakashi is about to kill Sasuke, Naruto gets between them, distracting Kakashi and allowing Sasuke to put a chidori through his chest.
    I can see this happening. Either this or Naruto turning up and stopping Kakashi from attacking Sasuke and then Sasuke using it as a chance to escape.

Blog Entries
    Sasuke is just fighting kage after kage isn't he?

I don't know how he can take another step let alone take on kakashi, something better happen by next chapter to explain all this...

Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Kakashi should by all accounts be stupendously weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke was copying Kakashi's ultimate techniques years ago (the bizarre inexplicable Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi developed notwithstanding) and Kakashi certainly didn't receive the ridiculously large powerups and training Sasuke did, so it's not TOTALLY ridiculous that Sasuke should be able to put up a fight against him. Also, Sasuke did get some Karin juice before Danzou's body started going crazy.

Kakashi certainly can't defeat him in a fight, it would be a totally absurd anticlimax to the entire storyarc. Tying with him is also out. I can't really see Kakashi dying in a loss here either, as we just had that plot, back when Pain killed him. His dead dad is gonna be real surprised to see him again so fucking soon if that happens. So just about the only plot resolution I can see happening here (logically, which may not stop a million other retarded outcomes) is for Sasuke to defeat but not kill Kakashi. We can probably also assume that Kakashi is going to unveil and explain how he got his Mangekyou Sharingan before he gets his ass whooped. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also some retarded plot twist where Sasuke rips Kakashi's eye out.
    Most of us think Sasuke is definitely stronger than Kakashi, but not *right* now. He's just fought a few Kages, and Madara said something about knowing that Sasuke is faking it and his light was dissapearing. So he's semi-blind right now and probably won't be using many eye techniques, which I'm hoping Kakashi has learned how to deal with a little better.

The exciting part is that we may find out what that "thing" is Itachi gave Naruto after this.

I had forgotten about the "chakra crow" that Itachi gave Naruto...this would be a good place to unveil it or possibly in the ultimate showdown between the two later on. I bet whatever it is it activates upon a certain condition, just like Amaterasu when Sasuke saw Madara's sharingan for the first time.

My bet is the fight between Sasuke and Kakashi won't happen or will barely start. Either Naruto or Madara or a mix of the two will cut it short. I can see Madara popping back into the area and either putting Danzou's minions in a precarious position or just throwing them at Naruto and Kakashi giving him time to warp Sasuke out of there.
    Tra la la la la! Why do I need a reason?

Sigh: Remember the days when there was a limit to how many Chidori's you could throw out in a day. Sasuke is on like number 42 today.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Kakashi should by all accounts be stupendously weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke was copying Kakashi's ultimate techniques years ago (the bizarre inexplicable Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi developed notwithstanding) and Kakashi certainly didn't receive the ridiculously large powerups and training Sasuke did, so it's not TOTALLY ridiculous that Sasuke should be able to put up a fight against him. Also, Sasuke did get some Karin juice before Danzou's body started going crazy.

Kakashi certainly can't defeat him in a fight, it would be a totally absurd anticlimax to the entire storyarc. Tying with him is also out. I can't really see Kakashi dying in a loss here either, as we just had that plot, back when Pain killed him. His dead dad is gonna be real surprised to see him again so fucking soon if that happens. So just about the only plot resolution I can see happening here (logically, which may not stop a million other retarded outcomes) is for Sasuke to defeat but not kill Kakashi. We can probably also assume that Kakashi is going to unveil and explain how he got his Mangekyou Sharingan before he gets his ass whooped. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also some retarded plot twist where Sasuke rips Kakashi's eye out.
    Kakashi can't be beat like a bitch in his first fight as Hokage, it would completely ruin the concept of appointing him. Sasuke is half-blind and battle-worn from consecutive fights, I wouldn't mind seeing his capture, transport to Konoha and interrogation by Ibiki. They are going to need to know what is behind Madara's space/time jutsu if they ever hope to best him.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Kakashi can't be beat like a bitch in his first fight as Hokage.
    Danzou says hi.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Kakashi can't be beat like a bitch in his first fight as Hokage, it would completely ruin the concept of appointing him. Sasuke is half-blind and battle-worn from consecutive fights, I wouldn't mind seeing his capture, transport to Konoha and interrogation by Ibiki. They are going to need to know what is behind Madara's space/time jutsu if they ever hope to best him.
    If sasuke somehow figured out how it works just by getting warped through it so many times I'll be even more impressed than I am by all his new badass jutsu.

Of course Sasuke could defeat Kakashi, and it would be a tough fight, but he could do it. But should he be able to take down two Kage level nin's in a row without even a 10 minute breather? FUCK NO.

The ending of this manga just got really predictable. Everytime someone see's what a evil crazy prick Sasuke is now they mention how he's a different person and how he is so far gone. He himself even says stuff that hints towards the ending; when he was fighting with gaara and he talked about the darkness is the only path for him blah blah. Okay we get it, he is a complete asshole with no chance of ever returning to the light.... BUT WAIT... Who's that guy thats always inspiring people into changing their ways and fight the good fight? Isn't it Luke Skywalker? Idk maybe im thinking of someone else.

Only thing Im wondering is if this encounter with Kakashi, and possibly Naruto, will be the one where he shonenheart hugs sasuke back into the light. Then comes the twist to the plan kishi spelled out for us already from the words of Madara about Naruto and Sasuke fighting to the death. And Sasuke's own words of destroying the Leaf... Instead they'll have to team up to save the Leaf from Madara. Now that I think about it though Kakashi has to die at some point, it's either gonna be now by Sasuke or later by Madara.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I think that's where things are heading... sasuke kills kakashi, naruto gets revenge.

BUT... come on, sasuke should be done right now. Bleeding from his eyes, beat up. I'd have to guess madara comes to save him?

Anyone who believes Kakashi is going to die by sasuke's hand is a fool.
    -----------------

Here is what I forsee happening!
    Sasuke by killing Danzou and gaining new form of Susanoo his chakra levels has gone up a peak not to mention he probably gained isanagi (if you know Kishi, he is sure to pull something like that out his ass) kakashi will hold his own against Sasuke but not before the fatigue sets in by overusing his sharigan to keep up with Sasuke and not before Sasuke bitches about his pain and how no one understands hi. Naruto will step in too save Kakashi not before bumping into Sakura and hear a final plea from Karin...we won't have to worry about Madara for right now, he is busy replacing his eye. Back to the battle Naruto will exchange a couple of blows not before Yamato steps in...(I know this is how kishi set it up) Madara come back and unveil his face without the mask!) This will be the shocker folks and answer a lot of questions! And now to sharigan user and the last akatsuki member will proclaim a war.if it plays out the way I'm thinking it...it could be more epic...but kishi will find some way to put kabuto/orochimaru into the mix! Knowing that man's ambition to have the sharigan he will attempt the impossible! A lil farfetched my opinions is...but its not impossible!

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Danzou says hi.
    Didn't Danzou kill off a bunch of guys on the way to the meeting? Yeah, he did. Danzou lost his second battle as Hokage.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Didn't Danzou kill off a bunch of guys on the way to the meeting? Yeah, he did. Danzou lost his second battle as Hokage.
    Cannon fooder doesn't count >_>

Danzou was never Hokage.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    Danzou was never Hokage.
    oh?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/17/
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/481/11/ < -- read the bottom of the page.

The Jounin never got to vote and make it official.
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 02-19-2010 at 07:42 PM.

It's up to the Feudal Lord, not the Jounin, or even Danzou (though I guess he could have turned it down like Jiraiya did)

Admittedly, the Feudal Lord seems to have taken advice from the Jounin in the past at face value.

Blog Entries
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/481-47/12

Both versions confirm, at best he was the interim hokage

Or maybe he was just comparing his ambitions to be better than Sarutobi to his life.

The Feudal Lord is king of his country. It is up to him. The Hokage is just his general.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/9/16/
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 02-19-2010 at 08:31 PM.