Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Piece Chapter 574

Blog Entries
    I'll go further and say that this experience will indeed change Luffy's whole persona

Nothing drastic, deep down he'll be the same old Luffy that we know and love but his attitude towards the navy and his dream should change, i think we'll see a seriousness from him like we haven't before

That and his haki level will surely go over 9000 in the next chapter

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Luffy is clearly going to want revenge. But he knows he'll run into Akainu eventually, because he wants to become the Pirate King. The Grand Line is their battlefield. Until they meet, Luffy will go on with his adventures. When they do, Luffy will fight as hard as he can, just like he always does. In short, nothing will change.

Compare this to Shanks: Luffy is clearly going to want to fight Shanks, just like he fought Coby. But he knows he'll run into Shanks eventually, because they're competing for the same position...
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

This is why i read One piece last after bleach and naruto, to end off with a bang. I honestly have no idea where Oda will take this next, but being blindsided like this and having to speculate really makes this Manga stand out from Bleach or Naruto.