Thread: Bleach 256

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar

Bleach 256

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Blog Entries

Wow that was so bad..

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Wait a second... the rebel sword arc is done? did i missed something? what happened to the green hooded misterious sword we saw?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

bleach turned into pokemon somewhere in this arc

shinigami = pokemaster
    sword = pokeball
    zanpaktou = pokemon

now we have a bunch of wild pokemon running around, and guess what?

WE GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!

SODE NO SHIRAYUKI I CHOOSE YOU!!

USE WHITE MOON ATTACK, NOW!!

the ep was so bad my mind kept drifting, trying to picture sode no shirayuki naked. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Wait a second... the rebel sword arc is done? did i missed something? what happened to the green hooded misterious sword we saw?
    By the process of elimination that was Unohana's (4th Captain's) sword. Since Unohana hasn't really done anything but summon a giant manta ray with healing powers so far I figure they didn't want to make anything up for her and just ignored her sword.

I actually felt a little bad after watching this ep, like i could have done something more worthwhile with those 20 minutes.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner
    I actually felt a little bad after watching this ep, like i could have done something more worthwhile with those 20 minutes.
    this could be the most damning review of an anime episode I've ever read.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Zanpaktou are going to become the new Filler Dolls. Showing up during filler arcs but suspiciously absent in the canon arcs.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Am I to assume there's no end in sight for this arc? It feels like I haven't watched the show in a year.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Am I to assume there's no end in sight for this arc? It feels like I haven't watched the show in a year.
    Well they are like stretching a subpart of that filler arc. I guess they'll go back to the original arc once they feel like it.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I'm @ 259 now. Haven't watched yet. From the looks of it, this show is getting so bad that we can't even bring ourselves to create a thread for them. These are actually quite painful to watch.