Thread: Bleach Chapter 390

Bleach Chapter 390

listen, you bunch of idiots. that's not how you gang up on someone.
    if he's got time to talk, then you aren't doing it right. if he's got time to draw his sword, then you're slacking your job, and if you wait until your friend finishes his swing before you start yours, then you deserve your death.

I really wish it'd be Hitsugaya that gets beaten up sometimes, and not Kourymonaru (dog face), it's getting silly that he can never, ever, win.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Indeed, it's like they are taking turns. I mean yamamoto isn't even there...
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z

I really wish it'd be Hitsugaya that gets beaten up sometimes, and not Kourymonaru (dog face), it's getting silly that he can never, ever, win.
    Kourymonaru? Did Komamura fuse with Hyorinmaru? I LOLed

As Much as I like seeing Komamura getting kicked around, I also agree I would prefer seeing Hitsugaya get kicked around.

Dull chapter.

At least we saw Gin thinking "this guys are idiots"

Blog Entries
    Another massive stroke to Aizen's cock disguised as a chapter

Stil, doggy getting bitch slapped and making us all wonder how he became a captain in the first place yet again never fails to amuse

That is true. They're all being idiots just because they are being careful of one ability, not even taking into account Aizen's fighting style, his spell powers, etc. At least there's something going on in this chapter, so it's a decent read.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blah Blah Blah....Aizen is an unstoppable force...all are ants before him, he is hung like 20 horses. I must be a masochist. And I kind of just feel bad for Komamura now. Its turning into a trope where he just gets beaten over and over again. And my gosh, the pacing! I mean both Naruto and OP have have major fights, resolutions, developments....and this crap has been going on for the better part of a year, if i am correct.

Can anyone draw a picture of Aizen reciving spiritual energy steriods directly injected via his ass? So i can post it later

Cant see any other explanation :S

you just don't fking ask questions in these types of manga. another example is naruto. all you can do is bend over and take it as it comes along. period.

Quote Originally Posted by kaigan
    you just don't fking ask questions in these types of manga. another example is naruto. all you can do is bend over and take it as it comes along. period.
    Which isn't a good thing considering Gin can make it as long and as hard as he wants.
    I guess so can Aizen.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

God this manga sucks ass.

Aizen is gonna be all hype. By now we're all expecting him to be able to kill someone by just thinking it, anything less would mean he overestimated himself.

Besides, look at how easily the #1 espada went down.

Quote Originally Posted by kaigan
    You dont even have to bend over anymore, it just sneaks up on you and finishes its work and leaves laughing wondering how it keeps managing it .....

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    You dont even have to bend over anymore, it just sneaks up on you and finishes its work and leaves laughing wondering how it keeps managing it .....
    lmao. None of these mangas make sense. Its not the real world fellas! But yes some semblance of common sense would be nice.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    granted, i read this weeks naruto chapter in bed on my iphone... it took me well over 10-15 minutes.

like alot of other bleach chapters, its over before anything really happens. OH... aizen raped the komomaru again.... should i be surprised?

Thanks Gin, i needed that speech to realize Aizen was ub3r powerful.

I'm getting the feeling kubo just gave up and is just doing this for the hell of it. I was expecting everyone to dogpile Aizen from the last 'let's all attack together' chapter but guess teamwork means different things in kubo land.

I hope Aizen kills someone, then it will be the first bleach recorded death of a good guy. I doubt the dog guy is dead, people lose gallons of blood in bleach and still come back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    I'm getting the feeling kubo just gave up and is just doing this for the hell of it.

You lie!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    I hope Aizen kills someone, then it will be the first bleach recorded death of a good guy. I doubt the dog guy is dead, people lose gallons of blood in bleach and still come back.
    well hiyori got cut in half. if she doesn't die no one will.

Maybe Bleach would be a lot better if we only read it like 20 chapters at a time. That way at least something would happen.
    Last edited by Sam98034; Tue, 02-02-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Maybe Bleach would be a lot better if we only read it like 20 chapters at a time. That way at least something would happen.
    20 ? to be honest nothing has happened yet... only some minor quarrels and now they are fighting "the boss". So read the series when its ended.