Thread: One Piece Chapter 571

One Piece Chapter 571

mangastream

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

So good.
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 01-20-2010 at 06:39 AM.

Damn, I really hope Blackbeard doesn't screw this up somehow. It just keeps on getting more and more EPIC!

Also, how did chibi Luffy revert back to normal so quickly?

Finally! That was awesome

Though... when the hell did Mr 3 get there? Was he disguised as an executioner? Would he have killed the other one if Luffy hadn't used haki?

Quote Originally Posted by Splash!
    Damn, I really hope Blackbeard doesn't screw this up somehow. It just keeps on getting more and more EPIC!

Also, how did chibi Luffy revert back to normal so quickly?
    Chibi mode is directly proportional to how long he lasts in Gear 3rd. Since he wasn't in Gear 3rd long, that's pretty much why he turned back to normal pretty quickly!

That chapter was worth me being late for work this morning.

I honestly didn't expect to ever see Ace get uncuffed. Pretty sweet indeed. I had been wondering what Mr 3 was up too, though.

At least now Luffy can probably take it easy, since all that remains are the enemies he probably can't defeat anyway.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Ace is finally free, so time for everyone to make their escape. I didn't expect Garp to go down that fast. Did he pretty much throw the fight since it was Luffy?

Also... What the hell was Sengoku's devilfruit? It looked like some sort of Zoan type, didn't it?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenal
    Ace is finally free, so time for everyone to make their escape. I didn't expect Garp to go down that fast. Did he pretty much throw the fight since it was Luffy?

Also... What the hell was Sengoku's devilfruit? It looked like some sort of Zoan type, didn't it?
    Yes, Garp let himself get defeated, and Sengoku turned into a gigantic Buddha statue.

Wow this shit just keep getting better, i cloning ever becomes legal, let`s clone Oda first >>
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Wed, 01-20-2010 at 09:52 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie