Thread: Bleach 254

This is getting as lame as Naruto the anime is getting awesome. Perhaps it will switch around when Naruto goes in to filler or something.

Blog Entries
    Wtf is this shit?

We're getting MORE filler after this filler is over? I mean, it was nice at first but they're clearly running out of ideas and by keeping this up they're killing my concept that the original material would be the one looking like filler when this was done.

Genin
    This episode was absolutely shit, I feel like I was watching DBZ again, lots of standing around looking at each other "OH it's getting bigger!" "What should we do?" "More standing around looking at each other" Just a terrible filler episode.
    Now to respond to Archangel I think they'll catch up to the manga too quick again and have to do more stupid fillers, as long as they finish the actual story soon (manga) I don't have a problem watching fillers, as long as they don't suck as bad as Bleach 254.

this was either the absolute worst bleach episode ever, or the best troll by DB

zomg! the menos are >9000!
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Eh. Not sure how else you guys expected a fight between everyone and generic menos would go.

But yeah, definitely could have done without the combined dragonball screaming at a hole.

One episode hardly ruins this arc for me though. It'll come down to how good the final battle between Ichigo and Muramasa is.

I still remember the lone menos from the early series, where it was a gigantic muthafucking thing that was only annoyed by Ichigo and Ishida's combined power. A fearsome thing that would have required a captain to dispatch.

Now they were about as threatening as trees. They hardly moved any more than trees and like a falling tree can kill a careless lumberjack, these menos would have only harmed a really careless shinigami.

This episode sucked noodles long enough to easily make it into the Guinness world records.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Oh c`mon guys, the shinigami cup made it all worth it
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

about the endless menos that could be destroyed easily, it is only right that every shinigami depicted in the eps fly thru them easily.

Menos= capable of firing Cero - which if it hits does considerable damage. So far no one died from a 1 shot cero. I am surprise not one did what Urahara did to cero. At least negate/parry it, would have make the action more varied.

Menos being dispatched easily does seem stale.