Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 143

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 143

We're settling this score 'til I'm kicking, yeah!

Episode 143v2 HD | SD - HorribleSubs

- - - - - - - - - - - -

This rapper dude wasn't actually half bad (I don't mean his musical talents). He showed some real skills, even before using his jinchuuriki powers, which were quite spectacular as well. Although in my personal opinion Sasuke should have done what Neeba did in Druaga and watch a little longer how it develops between Karin and the tentacles.

Too bad the eight tails had to fall so quickly before the plot shattering powers of the sharingan.

Is this what this anime has become? You can defeat a bijuu just by looking at it?

It doesn’t matter if it is the sharingan or the byakugan, it’s just stupid to downgrade the bijuu to fodder level in just one episode. Sasuke and his team were without a doubt inferior to the guy but ended up winning. I would go as far as to say that pretimeskip Sasuke, or even kid Sasuke (flashbacks), would win this fight the same way if he had amateratsu back then. I mean, give amateratsu to some random person and he can beat a bijuu. It seems that now it doesn’t matter how inferior to an enemy you are as long as you can look at him and defeat him with no skill at all.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage
    Is this what this anime has become? You can defeat a bijuu just by looking at it?

It doesn’t matter if it is the sharingan or the byakugan, it’s just stupid to downgrade the bijuu to fodder level in just one episode. Sasuke and his team were without a doubt inferior to the guy but ended up winning. I would go as far as to say that pretimeskip Sasuke, or even kid Sasuke (flashbacks), would win this fight the same way if he had amateratsu back then. I mean, give amateratsu to some random person and he can beat a bijuu. It seems that now it doesn’t matter how inferior to an enemy you are as long as you can look at him and defeat him with no skill at all.
    Hey it takes effort. Your eyes bleed 'n shitz.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

Uhmmmm, they did that already before... three times as a matter of fact.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

no, that's what the manga has become :P

*sigh* so conflicted.

Episode was so badass right up until Amaterasu ruined it.

I wonder if the Raikage is going to catch up to them before they get back to Akatsuki.

So the next episode is the start of the filler arc right?

Also it appears that each eye of the Mangekyou on each person has different powers, and Itachi gave Sasuke his powers, but Sasuke apparently has his own powers as well.

And of course Sasuke can use his brand new power with no training whatsoever...

Also Karin is crazy flat-chested.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 01-14-2010 at 11:52 PM.

I was expecting Sasuke to put down the eight tail's power like he did to Naruto. I'm kind of curious why he didn't at this point.

It was nice to have Sasuke put on a reasonable level again though, after all his gimme fights recently he was looking unstoppable (sans Amaterasu). On the other hand, watching any of the real Akatsuki members take this fight on would have been very interesting, I wish the story had followed at least one or two of the real Jinchuriki fights.

Omg! We all gonna die!
    Oh, wait! I just need to look harder... sharingan hax!
    Shazam!

At least the action kicked ass until the hax, serious ass too .
    So, see you all again in 6 months when the filler ends? =P
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Sasuke got his ass handed to him, seriously. Twice. He bitched out, and made his friends almost kill themselves.

He totally thought he was badass, beating oro and itachi, but both fights were circumstantial... Then he goes after a jinchuriiki, acts all badass, and gets his whole chest blown off.

Did Karin's Orgasm experience happen just cause it was sasuke who bit her? Or does she get that sensation every time someone sucks her dry? Also, I thought she was gonna whip out some titty for the second chomp, looks like she's had several people take a bite out of her already, marks all over.

This episode did kinda show more of why Sasuke chose the members of Taka, though. They all have decent abilities that came in handy. Just a shame they bitched out the end of the fight with that stupid Amaterasu. 8-tails all the way, hey!

lucky....

Will it finally be over with the awesome powers of the sharingan when Sasuke finally goes blind?
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    Will it finally be over with the awesome powers of the sharingan when Sasuke finally goes blind?
    Look how long it took Itachi to go blind. Kisame knew about his MS in part 1, so he had definitely been using it more times than was actually shown in teh anime. Sasuke probably won't start noticing any major effects until the end of the series.

Maybe after saskue gets all his revenge over with he will implant itachi's eyes so he can see the uchiha clan rise again.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx
    Maybe after saskue gets all his revenge over with he will implant itachi's eyes so he can see the uchiha clan rise again.
    Naaaaah... More realistic would be that if Sasuke eventually got worsen eye sight he would just have to do a... SHARINGAN HAX.... Who knew that Sasuke was the only one who couldn't go blind, not Sasuke. But adding new powers is Sasukes favorite!

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that Sasuke would implant Itachi's eyes if he ever got to the point of actually going blind. He's on some kind of, inexplicable, moral high ground now, but I'm sure once he gets to the point where he can't even fight anymore he'll give that up.

And I really think that's what Madara really wants. For whatever reason, I think he wants another set of Eternal Mangekyou. He was hoping that Itachi was going to do it, but now that he's gone, he's going to keep throwing Sasuke into situations where he has to use the Mangekyou until he has no choice but to take his brother's eyes.

Even in the Naruto world, the corpse of Itachi (if still found) would also decay.

Knowing Sasuke, he'll probably take a mirror and use the mangekyo on himself eliminating his blindless with some kind of new Sharingan jutsu
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

I think darth is on to something X_X

Im sure they got his eyes in a super hyperbolic container...

or a jar.

There's nothing a jar can't store in a perfect condition in the Naruto world.

Well, didn't the use a teapot to store the one-tail before putting it in Gaara? Eyes in a jar would seem to be pretty darn easy in comparison.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Lariat-o!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

great guy... and of course: fuck you amaterasu, fuck you hard.
    most stupid and annoying skill I've ever seen in the Naruto-verse.. and that means alot if you consider that Naruto won a certain fight with a fart.

but I'm really amazed, the fight scenes after he transformed looked really astounding.
    especially when he "fired his lazer".. just *wow*
    and they were fighting 23 mins without much useless talk in between
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Wed, 01-27-2010 at 10:24 AM.