Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 143

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Sasuke got wrecked one on one until he out trumped Killa bee how was that easily? Just cause it wasnt a four episode epic..? they cant drag evry fight out
    No because seeing as he has a Jiinchuriki in him and they kind of defeated him without any hassle, that means Naruto is just crap (IMO)

So is Killer B the first Jinchuuriki the series has shown that has actually had control of his tailed beast?

I mean, not only was he able to use an 8-tailed cloak without going berserk, but he was able to just strait up take the 8-tails own form and still be the one in charge. I wonder what internal interactions between the two of them are like.

The implication with Naruto seems to be that if he ever gets the the point where all 9 tails come out, the 9-tails will pretty much just take over and Naruto won't be coming back. If Killer B doesn't end up dead here, I think Naruto meeting him could be an important plot point. Whatever Killer B knows is definitely a powerup that Naruto needs.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I wonder what Sasuke was doing prior to this fight that resulted in having to bite Karen so many times.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Karen seems to be filled with bite marks on her arms and body. Wonder who bit her on her chest. Qn: Is it yummy?

Killerbee is treating Sasuke like a ragdoll. Even without transforming Sasuke pales in comparison to killerbee's power lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I wonder what Sasuke was doing prior to this fight that resulted in having to bite Karen so many times.
    I just assumed those were bite marks from everyone she's ever had to heal. I assume since she served Orochimaru that she used her power in all sorts of experiments. Most likely to heal some test subject when an experiment would fuck them up but Oro wasn't done running experiments on them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I just assumed those were bite marks from everyone she's ever had to heal. I assume since she served Orochimaru that she used her power in all sorts of experiments. Most likely to heal some test subject when an experiment would fuck them up but Oro wasn't done running experiments on them.
    I see an hentai doujin in this ...

I really don't like this sensory type of ninja's...
    Suddenly those types seems sooooo important while you never heard anything about it.

And in my eyes, she's still as useless as Sakura in the beginning and as annoying. The only thing she does is, drool over Sasuke...
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Being a sensory type seems like just another "find people" jutsu. Like Kakashi's dogs tracking by scent or Shino's bugs canvasing a huge area. It's just....much faster, more efficient, at it.

Plus she has a special healing power that seems in no way related to her having to be actually skilled at medical ninjitsu.

So...people finder+healer. Sounds like a pretty awesome support package, she's just not a fighter. In fact you could say that she was perfect for this kind battle.

Still super annoying though.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    Lariat-o!!!
    I LOL'd. I was like... wtf? Lariat? is he f'ing zangief?!

I just watched this episode after having not watched naruto for... wow... probably 6 months or more. I've been keeping up w\ the manga, and I'm wondering if I should even bother going back to where I left off in the anime or not.

I only watched it because I was watching inuyasha on hulu, and viz has all their series linked to eachother at the bottom.

Wow I love how some of you guys have some intense rage against Sasuke and how you assume he's arrogant or whatever. He never acted superior when beating Oro / 8 tails. I also hated him before the time skip but he has matured a lot after that. You guys are still using his old image to analyze his new image.

And you call Amaterasu hack? It's a fucking sharingan, the gifted eye that only 1 clan has, and not even all Uchiha members can activate the sharingan. Not to mention that there has been less than 7 Uchihas who were able to obtain Mangekyou in the history of naruto world, I think that its a fitting power for such a rare and godly eye. It's so good that even Oro wanted it. Not to mention there are severe side-effects to using the MS.

Anyone who claims Sasuke is arrogant (after time skip) and hates a manga character just because the manga writer decided to create him that way has some serious problems
    (Yes Archangel you)

Blog Entries
    You hurt my Internet feelings

Quote Originally Posted by February
    Wow I love how some of you guys have some intense rage against Sasuke and how you assume he's arrogant or whatever. He never acted superior when beating Oro / 8 tails. I also hated him before the time skip but he has matured a lot after that. You guys are still using his old image to analyze his new image.

And you call Amaterasu hack? It's a fucking sharingan, the gifted eye that only 1 clan has, and not even all Uchiha members can activate the sharingan. Not to mention that there has been less than 7 Uchihas who were able to obtain Mangekyou in the history of naruto world, I think that its a fitting power for such a rare and godly eye. It's so good that even Oro wanted it. Not to mention there are severe side-effects to using the MS.

Anyone who claims Sasuke is arrogant (after time skip) and hates a manga character just because the manga writer decided to create him that way has some serious problems
    (Yes Archangel you)
    While I don't enitrely agree with you (or entirely disagre with you either), I will say anyone who has some variation of '<insert anything here> is the worst <insert anything here> in <insert anything here> history!" in their siggie has no grounds to complain about people ragging on a character...

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    not to mention HORRIBLE animation... to their defense though I supposed animating a guy who fights with 8 swords isn't easy....
    And this is reason #12 why you shouldn't stream episodes. Either that or you're just blind