Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 143

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    I think darth is on to something X_X

Im sure they got his eyes in a super hyperbolic container...

or a jar.
    Well, Itachi seemed to have a special jar all picked out for the task. Even if he didn't really intend to use it.

great setup and great build up of a new character only to be tossed to the side by people that are weak or worn out. GG you lose anime.

Blog Entries
    And now onwards to the fillers so we don't get spoiled by these few and precious good episodes

I'm looking forward to seeing people's reaction's when this new guy's bijuu form is revealed, the thing is pretty fucking disgusting

so next week is filler? :|

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    so next week is filler? :|
    Indeed it is, enjoy

Well damn, this was completely fucking badass... until Sasuke hit the IWIN button, pfft.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

I really liked this one and the previous!! Wasn't too keen on how he defeated him so easily though :/ ... but judging from the next ep prev, its going to be filler again

Sasuke got wrecked one on one until he out trumped Killa bee how was that easily? Just cause it wasnt a four episode epic..? they cant drag evry fight out

am i the only one who thought this episode was boring? not to mention HORRIBLE animation... to their defense though I supposed animating a guy who fights with 8 swords isn't easy....

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Sasuke got wrecked one on one until he out trumped Killa bee how was that easily? Just cause it wasnt a four episode epic..? they cant drag evry fight out
    That's exactly why it was too easy. At the beginning it was clear Sasuke overconfidently thought he could kick the dude's ass quickly (he defeated the mighty Itachi after all), but no matter what he tried, he kept getting himself killed (only to be revived at the last possible moment by his sidekicks).

After they were already more or less beaten for good, unable to even gather the strength to escape, he suddenly activates the amaterasu hax and voila! the enemy he could do nothing against is defeated in a minute. I would have accepted this as Itachi's legacy if they had escaped using the lucky break, but no, of course not! Sasuke activates the second hax and they actually collect the guy as perfect victors.

But I guess it's my own fault. I just haven't yet accepted this isn't Naruto Shippuuden but Sharingan Shippuuden.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I didn't mind this episode since I expected it to be pretty stupid to begin with.

I'm rather surprised that Sasuke's sharingan doesn't turn into Itachi's pattern when he uses Amaterasu. It would just pay visual homage to Itachi.

Since we're all talking about hax, I see nobody mentioned Jugo's rocket fist, which he shoots, then regenerates like Piccolo?

I'm pretty sure Karen gets high on whatever Sasuke does (eg nothing), and those bite marks were Sasuke's. She's annoyingly obsessed with him, but she doesn't seem like a slut to others.

Suigetsu's knocked-out look was pretty funny.

Since this fight was entirely done by the studio, I don't expect some official explanation or anything, but if the normal "having someone reset your chakra" method works against Mangekyou Sharingan Genjutsu, then how is it any different from other forms of genjutsu?

Kurenai used them pretty much instantly, and Itachi performed it on eye contact. Surely Sasuke doesn't need to risk his eyesight to perform such a basic move.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian

Since we're all talking about hax, I see nobody mentioned Jugo's rocket fist, which he shoots, then regenerates like Piccolo?
    he didnt shoot off his arm he used the rocket boost to throw him with more force.

he didnt shoot off his arm he used the rocket boost to throw him with more force.
    I see I got carried away there. Thanks for correcting.

But still...rockets...

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by rep
    not even in the ballpark... on any of these
    Someone explain to me what that actually means?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    am i the only one who thought this episode was boring? not to mention HORRIBLE animation...
    I hope so, because the fight was awesome, and it was done with most people's favorite animation style for fights.

Gai vs Gai still tops this.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage
    Gai vs Gai still tops this.
    Nah, Gai vs Clone dragged for ages without progress.

The conclusion was just as hax:

"They're exactly what we were like X hrs ago, so we just have to improve (and forget that we're tired as fuck)!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot we had to be better than him."

-Team Gai defeats opponents.

Upon thinking about it more, it's not really surprising Sasuke did as poorly as he did in this fight when you consider he lost about a third of his powers before this fight.

Granted, he gained newer, better powers in their place, but he wasn't familiar with how to use them.

Sasuke used base his fighting around his Sharingan, his fire/lightning jutsu, and his cursed seal/snake powers. He got new Sharingan powers, but I'm guessing he wasn't used to not having his cursed seal form to fall back on for a change.

Blog Entries
    That just makes him an even bigger pompous idiot Ender and further infuriates me on his victory

He wasn't even fully recovered from his fight with Itachi, had no previous experience with the MS, was fighting a genjutsu immune opponent who was superior to him in pretty much every way including swordsmanship and he STILL got the win for no better reason than he had to

Being Kishimoto's bitch comes with these little perks i guess, but it still annoys me every single time

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    it's like launching tactical nukes in cod6
    instead of killing 25 enemies however, you have to die 25 times and bite Karen

Oh yeah, Karen.

I wish she would die. She is easily twice as annoying as Sakura and almost as useless. It's ridiculous enough having to deal with Kishimoto's little bitch but having his fan girl there too is almost unbearable.