Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Game: League of Legends (It's free!)

Plat is the new Bronze. That's the saying I've heard at least.

I want the changes to runes to happen soon. I've played enough of the preseason to know what works for my playstyles, so I'm really wanting to change up my rune pages... but since I don't know exactly what they are going to do to runes (removing some, or just nerfing some), I don't want to have to make multiple changes.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I played well over 50 matches and played with diamond people all the time, matchmaking still only gives me about 2 lp per win, riot pls.

pls

pls

0 point pls
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Mon, 01-06-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Finally!

You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

You League people should start playing Smite. It's basically a 3D version of League. Half the Gods in the game are based off League champions, so it's very easy to pick up. The biggest difference is that everything is skill-shot based, and you actually have to click to attack (no auto-attack). Also, there are no runes and masteries. I didn't like the game at first, but now I'm finding it to be more fun and more challenging than League. If anyone plays, or starts playing, add me in game. Same name as here.

That being said, I'm still waiting on news for the rune changes. In the meantime, I've had a lot of fun playing Volibear jungle with my friend playing Yasuo. Obvious synergy is obvious, but it's still a deadly combo and we can pretty much carry the game, so long as our team doesn't feed unconditionally. I've also updated my Hecarim build to include more damage than tankiness, and surprisingly I've done a lot better that way. Let's see... I found an amazing Tiger Udyr jungle build that outputs tons of damage early while also providing near endless sustain. I found out that, despite how much I want to play her, I cannot play Shyvana. ...Basically, I've spent all my time in the jungle since the start of the preseason, minus a few support games here and there, coming up with new and exciting ways to play, because otherwise I'd be bored.

I'm also working on my goal of breaking 50k IP. I'm a little over halfway there.

Lastly, does anyone here stream? I started streaming here and there, both League and Smite. The output quality could be better; it's watchable, but it gets choppy at times, especially while playing Smite (probably due to 3D). I'm not really sure what I can do to improve that. I have a decent computer, but I feel like part of it is my ISP. In any case though, if anyone is interested, I'll post the link and you can start criticizing me for how bad I am... >_>

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.