Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 388

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    Two words, Uahara Kiske, where is that badass mother hiding?
    Took the words out of my mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    Two words, Uahara Kiske, where is that badass mother hiding?
    Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    And Ichigo's Dad! and Ishida's Dad for that matter too.
    I don't think kubo knows what to do with any of those chars.

my question is why Commander-General Yamamoto doesn't just engage Aizen? I think that would make the arc a little more interesting. It is evident that Ichigo is going to have to go full Hollow in order to best Aizen. And even completely transformed it makes u wonder if he has the slightest chance of beating him.

Why he didn't just go for a stab, I'll never know. You can't trust those energy attacks, as we have seen.

Maybe I'm crazy, since I actually enjoyed the chapter! O_O

I like reading the reactions whenever Naruto and Bleach managas get released from the members of this forum because they are usually spot on. But that does not stop me from enjoying them both lol. Just suspend disbelief and go with the ride is what I do. So you are not the only one who also enjoyed the chapter FireEmblem!

On the subject of missing badass characters, where's Gin? I don't remember seeing him since he sliced Hiyori in half

Aizen owning Ichigo is nothing new, nothing Aizen does not surprise me anymore. More often than not he is either too strong or his godlike ability to foresee everything comes into play. But then again Ichigo will just power his way through. So there goes any semblance of tension left in the fight.

Something else comes to my mind, when was the last time a good guy died? Come to think of it, did a good guy ever die in this series?

It made perfect sense for this to happen. Ichigo made a terrible decision in that situation. It shows that he is still just an amateur at fighting. He makes up for this shittiness by getting more powerups. I just wish Kubo actually made it a point to point that out and try to work with that.

Uhm, I think I might've missed something here..... but where did Unohana go? Wasn't she like right behind Ichigo?
    -----------------

she's a woman, apparently she has no place in the battlefield.

remember Rukia? Orihime? Hanibbal? yeah, me neither.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

bahahahaha glad someone took the picture and made it funny.

mean while.. Gin is probable rolling up a bowl and puffing it while enjoying Aizan single handedly rape each and everyone.. eh figures.

Got I want Aizen to win and become a God and take over the universe... wouldn't that be the most awesome ending to an anime ever?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills