Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 478

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi
    Archangel: Wizards did it. It was magic.
    Quiet you!

Let me enjoy my little own fantasy world in which this shit actually makes sense >_>

I'm not even sure how I feel about Danzou's ability. He can tank shit like crazy, but you have to wonder why he doesn't just DODGE some of this shit!

I too prefer illusion to despair. Itachi isn't dead! He's still alive and pulling the strings!
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I like how danzo didn't have time to form hand seals yet he managed to grow a fuckin tree.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    I like how danzo didn't have time to form hand seals yet he managed to grow a fuckin tree.
    Arthritis, a ninja's worst enemy

Wow....... This manga has been turning into shit for a long time. I feel like fucking Kishi started the manga and then changed his mind on who the main character should be half way through and now we just get loads and loads of this Sharingan bullshit..

I love how people spend years and years of training mastering their shit but sasuke learns all these fucking crazy ass moves, uses them every second and never runs out of chakra...

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I comfort myself with the thought that somehow Naruto is going to fight him on equal grounds. Which means Naruto will become just has hax as Sasuke.Only his abilities will be properly explained and will make sense

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    I comfort myself with the thought that somehow Naruto is going to fight him on equal grounds. Which means Naruto will become just has hax as Sasuke.Only his abilities will be properly explained and will make sense
    So basically speaking, since Sasuke is not THE main character he can get all haxx with no explanation while as every single thing Naruto learns has to be properly justified.

Naruto is at a major disadvantage here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSnake
    So basically speaking, since Sasuke is not THE main character he can get all haxx with no explanation while as every single thing Naruto learns has to be properly justified.

Naruto is at a major disadvantage here
    Yeah, like the shadow clone jutsu.

We were thoroughly explained how he learned a B ranked jutsu in... about half an hour

So, now with that we know, is it possible that Danzou sent the 9 tails to the village before?

I mean, did he have the power to do so at the time?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Danzo gots Uchiha abilities and Shodai abilities. Anyone care to wager on whether or not he got some of Hanzo's abilities too? I wouldn't doubt it now.

Wow, this is getting pretty dumb, but at least the action is keeping up.

Edit 900th post! woot!
    Last edited by samsonlonghair; Fri, 01-15-2010 at 02:45 PM.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Kishi is on fucking acid when he writes this shit.. This is horrible. Bleach comes in second place with its Ichigo's bullshit thoughts "even if he is 1039103909 times stronger than me ill beat him... you know Why!?!?!? because i have too..."

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    god fuck it all.

another mega forbidden seal? really? go to hell.
    Agree. And it's supposedly so bad ass even the most bad ass of bad ass ninjas declared it forbidden. Bad ass.

and now, all of the sudden, it's Danzou who wants to take in the nine-tails? screw this shit, at least keep sense with your previous plot shacks.
    I can kind of see that. He's ambitious, strong, shrewd. He has mastered a lot of random "high level" techniques and has chakra control good enough that only Karin could sense its changes (according to her). He would make a fine jinchuuriki, especially since he has all those Sharingan (which drain chakra, for example in Kakashi)

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Yeah, like the shadow clone jutsu.
    We were thoroughly explained how he learned a B ranked jutsu in... about half an hour
    Naruto's problem has always been chakra control. It's not as if memorizing five seals is hard...
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 01-15-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I just noticed that Danzou's shoulder has a fucking face on it. I gotta say, that's pretty creepy and kinda bad ass.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Yeah but who's face is it? My initial thought as to why Danzou couldn't absorb Sasuke's arrow was because his shoulder was his weakspot, which could imply that the face is actually the real Danzou. However, since it turned out the urgency was due to Danzou not being able to form seals, I'm going to just assume this isn't the case.

So... I dunno....maybe it's the 1st Hokage?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Yeah, I thought it was a clone of Hashirama.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Sun, 01-17-2010 at 03:03 AM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

But Oro raised him, doesn't that negate the possibility?

Edit: you guys are probably right... I just had thought Oro dug up their bodies or some evil stuff, so it seemed odd that his face would be on Danzou too. Then again nothing has been coherent or sensible for a while now, so I'll go with the first too, now.
    Poor first, first he's Oro's bitch, then/concurrently danzou's shoulder.
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Mon, 01-18-2010 at 03:21 AM.

I think that face on Danzo's shoulder is the first Hokage. That tree grew right out of Danzo's shoulder, remember?
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Shouldn't that be Shisui's face? Or am I missing something here?