Thread: One Piece Chapter 570

Blog Entries

One Piece Chapter 570

Mangastream - Online viewing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a woody that won't go away ~~~

Welp that explains where Inazuma's been. Also, nice to see Mr. 1 finally do something.
    It's a good chapter, and I still appreciate the crazy mixed up skirmishes, but after waiting 3 weeks, the content felt way too short.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    The way Whitebeard mentioned the will of D after Luffy displayed his King's disposition made it sound like the 2 are somehow connected

I certainly hope not, that might mean that Hancock and Luffy are related and that would bring out a whole new level of weird to that relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    The way Whitebeard mentioned the will of D after Luffy displayed his King's disposition made it sound like the 2 are somehow connected

I certainly hope not, that might mean that Hancock and Luffy are related and that would bring out a whole new level of weird to that relationship
    I'm sure they'd be just as related as Luffy is to Saul or Ace.

Maybe there existed long ago a nation of Ds, and they stopped the mighty weapons of the blank era or something.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    A whole nation possessing the same middle name? Seems more like it for it to be a family line, possibly royalty and/or the one force that opposed the world government way back when.

Maybe Dragon discovered this and that's why he's raised an army to oppose them

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    It could also be a tittle that eventually got passed on for generations... Also i absolutelly loved this episode, feels like this arc is about to get wraped.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

It does feel like the end, doesn't it? And I am a tad surprised that Boa was able to take out Pacifistas by herself. I know she is a warlord, but I did not imagine that she would be that strong.

croc better be able to kill someone important.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    It does feel like the end, doesn't it? And I am a tad surprised that Boa was able to take out Pacifistas by herself. I know she is a warlord, but I did not imagine that she would be that strong.
    It helps that the pacifistas weren't fighting back.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Really good chapter, I liked it. I wonder when/if Sengoku is going to get involved if Luffy gets past Garp.