Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 141

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 141

Happy Holidays!

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 141 - 720p | 480p

[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 141 - 720p | 480p

No episode next week.
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 12-26-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Hello everyone, first time poster....but I had to comment on this one. It seems like Hidden Leaf is severely underpowered at this point. I mean Hebi + Akatsuki? I didn't really see that coming. To top it all off Sasuke has some crazy new sharingan now....this is getting kind of rediculous. To be honest I am a Naruto fan and I wish the would give him some l33t skills to, but since hes retarded and Sharingan can control the 9 tails I guess hes guaranteed to get pwned, by either Madara or Sasuke.

we finally get to hear the rapping like its supposed to sound... and he already sounds g'd up.......yeahhhhhhh

8 tail beast, yo! I'm excited.

Ugh...so THAT'S the conclusion Sasuke came to. He hears that whole story, completely regrets what happens to his brother, and decides to do the exact OPPOSITE of what Itachi wanted? Sasuke is a real shithead.

So on the subject of the Mangekou, we now know the person has to die in your presence.

I didn't see a ritual or anything. So I guess that's it. The person closest to you dying in your presence is enough to wake the Mangekou.

Anyway, awesome episode until that last 10 seconds.

P.S. Sasuke's Mangekou looks stupid.

So, hes going to annihilate all of Konoha to get revenge on them for ordering Itachi to wipe out the Uchiha clan(?), which Itachi only decided to do because he loved Konoha more than his crazy clan and to prevent a possible all out war that would mean countless of innocent deaths...

Sasuke is indeed a real shithead o.O

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    P.S. Sasuke's Mangekou looks stupid.
    Word.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penner
    So, hes going to annihilate all of Konoha to get revenge on them for ordering Itachi to wipe out the Uchiha clan(?), which Itachi only decided to do because he loved Konoha more than his crazy clan and to prevent a possible all out war that would mean countless of innocent deaths...

Sasuke is indeed a real shithead o.O

Word.
    He's doing it because Konoha put his brother through this shit. He thinks it's unfair, painful, and sees it as the only way to express his feelings. Madara himself didn't look too empathetic in that last shot. He just looked all too happy to gain another Akatsuki member.

I really can't say if Madara's telling the entire truth here or anything. For one, his current persona greatly contrasts with the one he displayed in front of Pain.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I'm wondering how much of what Pain said Akatsuki's goals are is true. Madara's goals seem to just be the destruction of Konoha. But Pain said their goal is that whole "make nukes out of the tailed beasts and destroy the current world status quo" etc.

I wonder if they really intend to do that, or if Madara was even lying to Pain.

And if it is a lie, what DOES Madara want the tailed beasts for?

Also, the Cursed Seal IS gone. I wonder how many of Orochimaru's jutsu Sasuke doesn't have access to anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    He's doing it because Konoha put his brother through this shit. He thinks it's unfair, painful, and sees it as the only way to express his feelings.
    Oh well, since you put it that way, yeah, not knowing how to express your feelings is a totally non-shithead reason to wipe out an entire city.

At least now I know this series is probably going to end with Naruto vs. Sasuke 4 or 5.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 12-24-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Before hearing the truth Sasuke took itachi's word and was going to try and destroy Madara.

after hearing the truth (and itachi putting an auto amateruso set to kill Madara) he wants to join up with Madara?

I understand the hate for Konoha but he should NOT be following Madara. The truth and the auto kill eye should have been the clue , "don't follow this fucker"

I don't beleive it. I think sasuke is going to pull an itachi, in honor of him, and be a double agent, pretending to be with Akatsuki then when least expected.......switch. doing what his brother wanted

Although the current plot line leads to the obvious fight between naruto and sasuke. whatever that one dude did to defeat Madara, naruto is going to need to learn to defeat sasuke. I think that is clear. what is it? wood technique or something?

Quote Originally Posted by frog hermit
    I don't beleive it. I think sasuke is going to pull an itachi, in honor of him, and be a double agent, pretending to be with Akatsuki then when least expected.......switch. doing what his brother wanted
    I hope that's the case. Because otherwise it's just stupid.

Ignoring the haters to say Sasuke's eye looks awesome, I fell off my chair 100 times this episode, best shippuden in a long time.

Super hyped for what's to come!!

lucky....

Why does it have six points? Everyone elses sharingan has 3.

Yeah, I am guessing that flick to Sasuke's forehead did mean something. So Sasuke now has Mangekyou and a new ocular power that no Uchiha has gotten before?

Also, is next ep filler?

Wanting to shake up Konoha's power structure a bit wouldn't be at all unexpected but wanting to destroy Konoha is very a childist aim, for sure. Regardless of how much Madara's words can be trusted, there was nonetheless something wrong about Konoha and for all Itachi and the clan Uchiha had to suffer, some heads should roll in Konoha. But only those old geezers'. Depending on Madara's credibility they are either fully responsible or at least guilty of negligence and very bad management.

But then again, maybe Sasuke is indeed a bit smarter. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    Also, is next ep filler?
    no. maybe a little padding but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Wanting to shake up Konoha's power structure a bit wouldn't be at all unexpected but wanting to destroy Konoha is very a childist aim, for sure. Regardless of how much Madara's words can be trusted, there was nonetheless something wrong about Konoha and for all Itachi and the clan Uchiha had to suffer, some heads should roll in Konoha. But only those old geezers'. Depending on Madara's credibility they are either fully responsible or at least guilty of negligence and very bad management.
    Now, see, if Sasuke had said at the end "I'm going to kill Danzou and the two councilors." I'd have totally gotten that. But saying he's going to destroy Konoha? Fuck that.

Jounin
    That's ok, he just needs a teddy bear and a hug. :P

That episode kicked ass! and I am also glad that everyone else has similar thoughts as me about Sasuke being a little shit head. DAMNIT!
    Then again, I can see his point of view, because of the hidden leaf, he lost his family, clan, AND his brother... wouldn't you wanna fuck em up a little?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Taka Release

[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 141 - 720p | 480p

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    these last 2 episodes were probably the best I've seen in naruto, story wise...
    for the first time, I didn't get bored watching flashbacks.
    and Itachis death became more "heroic" in the end, which is a big plus too.