Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 141

you know if they can give us X episodes of Madara talking to Sasuke. Why can we not have Kakashi talking Sasuke down.

I'm still a bit sad that we will never get the Kakashi vs Kabuto great fight after they have simply dismissed Itachi and Orochimaru. I'll never forget episode 55ish where Kakashi delivered that great line to Kabuto are you going to keep running from me or whatever. I feel robbed for remembering it what 4-5 years later and still clinging to that as a promised battle.

Can someone explain to me if there was something really wrong about Itachi did he have some kind of ailment(cancer?) or Was he possessed by something else that caused him to not fight in top form. Do I trust what madra said how its all plotted out. So it was all a lie about needing second set of Sharingan eyes? Or why was Itachi really losing his eyesight?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGumball
    I'm still a bit sad that we will never get the Kakashi vs Kabuto great fight after they have simply dismissed Itachi and Orochimaru. I'll never forget episode 55ish where Kakashi delivered that great line to Kabuto are you going to keep running from me or whatever. I feel robbed for remembering it what 4-5 years later and still clinging to that as a promised battle.
    Kakashi vs Kabuto great fight? I doubt Kabuto would really have any chance whatsoever against Kakashi in a serious fight. He might be able to survive long enough to escape. Well, at least the Kabuto that used to be. Who knows about this new Kabuto infested by Oro-cancer. Although I doubt it would make much difference since Kakashi has also got stronger.

Meaningless fights are meaningless. Kabuto especially knows that, not being a fighter but a doctor.

I think you underestimate the level of each shinobi and how they were building up the enemies at the time setting of that time. Kabuto was being made out to be an equal and a rival of Kakashi.

I think you underestimate the level of each shinobi and how they were building up the enemies at the time setting of that time. Kabuto was being made out to be an equal and a rival of Kakashi.
    I completely disagree with your post about Kabuto being an equal with Kakashi.

I think Itachi was suffering from a few things one of which was his eyes were going blind, not to mention the ailment you mentioned where he kept constantly throwing up blood.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    I completely disagree with your post about Kabuto being an equal with Kakashi.
    Kakashi would own Kabuto.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

No offense but...

What would Kakashi owned Kabuto with? 60lb of dogmeat?

Kabuto would summon 6000lb of snake to eat Kakashi's butt and his dogmeat.

YUmmy dogmeat! saz-the great snake Manda.

Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge
    YUmmy dogmeat! saz-the great snake Manda.
    FYI Manda's dead.

And not all battles are summon battles, despite what the latest episodes seem to suggest.

If anything, it's currently Sharingan > all.

More correctly, Rinnegan >(?) Mangekyo Sharingan > all.

Also, considering the way Kabuto was the last time they showed him, I'm expecting a pretty massive powerup for him the next time they show him.

The next time we see him, he might not be Kabuto anymore. Just some nameless horror from a Lovecraftian abyss.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Kakashi would own Kabuto.
    With what, the Mangekyou? Kabuto could take down Kakashi in the hour it takes that thing to work. I seem to remember Kabuto wiping the floor with Naruto (granted that was a long time ago), and he was very cunning when he overcame Tsunade's limb reversal technique. He's at least as fast as Kakashi, he's a healer whereas Kakashi's trump card zaps all his energy, and he's at least as intelligent. The only area he may falter in is Kakashi has better fighting instinct, and that will come to Kabuto with age and experience.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

I haven't seen a single episode presenting Kabuto as an excellent fighter but many episodes presenting him as an exceptional doctor. In fact, even the pre-Shippuuden Naruto managed to surprise him in a fight.

It's all the same how good a healer he is if he's dead after the first strike. Kakashi should know to finish it for good and not let him heal himself.

Kakashi has used all his time to train fighting abilities. Kabuto must have divided his between doctoring, spying, and fighting. It makes zero sense he would be anywhere near Kakashi's level.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Kakashi has used all his time to train fighting abilities. Kabuto must have divided his between doctoring, spying, and fighting. It makes zero sense he would be anywhere near Kakashi's level.
    That's an impossible battle to predict seeing as we haven't seen any of the effects his body suffered from his fusion with Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    That's an impossible battle to predict seeing as we haven't seen any of the effects his body suffered from his fusion with Orochimaru
    Yeah, well we didn't take into account that Kakashi can literally READ everything Kabuto's doing either. This was solely from a skills perspective.

And I can't remember a single instance of Kabuto using any form on ninjutu neither. So far, that leaves him with some decent taijutsu, scalpal-hands and superhealing.

Since someone mentioned the Tsunade fight, can you imagine Kakashi being grabbed by Naruto like that? (granted, it was pretty stupid for Kabuto too. If you've got scalpels, why didn't you just cut his tendons with your other hand?)

Blog Entries
    He was just overconfident, he was fighting a 14 year old failure

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    I haven't seen a single episode presenting Kabuto as an excellent fighter

No offense man then you missed Kabuto standing toe to toe with Tsunade.

Just in general, I'm really not talking about how Kabuto has evolved into whatever he is now. Just the storylines if they were written differently and Kabuto wasn't a throw away character as he appears to be now.

Kabuto clearly has the cunning to match Kakashi in my book, and has shown it in previous episodes of the past. Regardless of how everything has turned out now, I'm saying the story they were presenting back then was leading those two up to a epic battle and I'm sad the creator/writer chose to go in a different direction that did not give resolution to Orochimaru and to Kabuto as epic fighters. Also sad that Itachi has been written out that way as well.

I also do not buy Kakashi in anyway as a Hokage thats just not his interest nor have they ever shown it imo.

No offense man then you missed Kabuto standing toe to toe with Tsunade.
    Sure we do. When she wasn't afraid of blood anymore, he got floored in my memory.

Kabuto clearly has the cunning to match Kakashi in my book, and has shown it in previous episodes of the past.
    Perhaps, but he's got nothing to back that up with. It's like Shikamaru thinking up to 50 steps ahead and having 200 scenarios in his head already. It doesn't help if he losses in all of them.
    I also do not buy Kakashi in anyway as a Hokage thats just not his interest nor have they ever shown it imo.
    Kakashi showed as much interest in being Hokage as Tsunade did. All he wants to do is read ero-books and look at his friend's grave while she just wanted to gamble and get pissed.

All he needs is a "there's nobody but you" scenario, and someone to kick his butt every now and then.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Who mentioned Kabuto was Kakashi's equal in the anime? I can't remember. I'm not saying that makes it true, but Kabuto seems to have built quite a little reputation if people are putting him on par with the Copy Ninja, especially considering his age. I do agree if he weren't a throwaway character we could really see what he was capable of.

I forgot all about Tsunade's fear of blood.. how ridiculous was that anyway.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

I am laughing quite hard at the people who keep saying Kabuto > Kakashi.

and I'm laffing at you for thinking we are saying he is better, I am merely saying I wanted to see the fight they were setting up between them. but gratz on turning it around to suit your trolling post.

By the way, doesn't Kakashi have mangekyo sharringan now? Isn't Kabuto just totally boned?

Buffalobiian: rofl.
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Wed, 01-13-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills