Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 141

Damn, as I speculated earlier, Itachi did love his brother... And that he would never had lost to Sasuke, but that he wanted to..

I think that Itachi want's Sasuke to become the best among the Uchiha.

Hell yeah I would be pissed too at the people who forced my brother to make a decision like that! I would want revenge as well! Sure Sasuke is not the brightest bulb but the dude is undeniably badass. At least he is doing something interesting which is more than can be said of the main character of the anime/manga who even happens to be what the show/manga is named after.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    Hell yeah I would be pissed too at the people who forced my brother to make a decision like that!
    And yet the person who actually had to make the decision, Itachi, apparently believed that they were right. That wiping out the Uchiha was the right thing to do.

It's not as if they could have forced him to wipe out the Uchiha if he didn't want to. He certainly had confidence that he could kill Danzou at any time if he'd felt like it.

Maybe sasuke doesn't trust Madara, and will eventually honor his brother...

Itatchi wanted to protect the leaf, sacrificed everything for that dream. And he wanted Madara away from Sasuke. Sasuke might know that well, and be planning something else.

lucky....

They'll probably make a statue for Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    They'll probably make a statue for Itachi
    They as in who?
    Its not like Konoha can acknowledge Itachi as a hero. The whole plan was meant for Itachi to take the fall in place of the higher ups.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I imagine that while Sasuke is killing those higher ups he's probably gonna spread the truth about Itachi a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    They as in who?
    Its not like Konoha can acknowledge Itachi as a hero. The whole plan was meant for Itachi to take the fall in place of the higher ups.
    Konoha is also its citizens. The villagers, led by the current hokage can realize that Itachi made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the village.

The villagers had no idea about the truth, therefore they can change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I imagine that while Sasuke is killing those higher ups he's probably gonna spread the truth about Itachi a little.
    Would it be any good?
    Why would the villagers believe Sasuke? The one that became a rogue ninja to join Orochimaru.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

And the one who just joined akatsuki and wants to destroy his own village.

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    Would it be any good?
    Why would the villagers believe Sasuke? The one that became a rogue ninja to join Orochimaru.
    Naruto will tell everyone in Konoha to "believe it"

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    Naruto will tell everyone in Konoha to "believe it"

heh, 10 cookies for making me choke on my drink

I don't see anyone in the leaf village honoring Itatchi, Sasuke maybe has a chance... but he's had a messed up life, and it just got even messier. He's probably gonna just attack the leaf

lucky....

why Sasuke? What has or will he accomplish? Itachi sacrificed his life for the village.

It seems like if Sasuke was on Itachi's shoes he would take the uchiha's side and not the village's. He understands Itachi's choice but he would've done things different. Sasuke puts the uchiha clan and Itachi above the village. Don't forget what his dad said to him: "don't follow your brother's footsteps". The village is an enemy for the uchiha, and thus Sasuke's enemy.

But this is just me trying to find out why would Sasuke decide to kill every konoha citizen.

Sasuke never went through what Itachi did. It's a moot point trying to judge what Sasuke might have done using his current personality as a point of comparison.

One thing to remember is that if a genocide was an acceptable tool for the Konoha leaders regarding the Uchiha situation, they also accepted the possibility any other clan of Konoha might face the same fate. Live by the sword, die by the sword. So, from Konoha's point of view Sasuke's decision is not unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage
    But this is just me trying to find out why would Sasuke decide to kill every konoha citizen.
    Just thought I would point out that 'destroy the hidden leaf' doesn't automaticly mean 'kill everyone.' It could mean anything from taking the elders out of power and bringing Uchiha (ie Sauske) rule a reborn village to breaking the village back into the individual rootless clans it started as to (yes) killing everyone. Not arguing for any one of those specific options, just that I think its a big assumption to immediately think he is planning wholesale slaughter based on what we've seen thus far.

sasuke isn't going to kill everyone in konoha. look how pissed he was at itachi for killing off a village. it wouldn't make any sense. not to mention he wouldn't even let suigetsu kill random no name ninja. i just dont see it happening.

Do you remember episode 126 in Shippuuden, that was when I understood that Itachi wasn't that evil croock he wanted people to think he was...

Itachi is a mass murderer. It was his mission, but he is still responsible for his acts. At the eyes of the uchiha clan Itachi is still evil. At the eyes of the village, he’s a konoha shinobi who fulfilled his duty.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage
    Itachi is a mass murderer. It was his mission, but he is still responsible for his acts. At the eyes of the uchiha clan and the entire village Itachi is still evil. At the eyes of the village higher ups, he’s a konoha shinobi who fulfilled his duty.
    Only a handful of people know the truth.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!