Thread: Manga: Dance in the Vampire Bund

Manga: Dance in the Vampire Bund

Heres the manga, I believe this will be made into a anime soon.

From OneManga:

After millennia in hiding, Mina Tepes, the Princess of the ancient covenant and ruler of all vampires, wants change. Using the vast wealth of the Tepes line, she has paid off the entire gross national debt of Japan and in so doing, gained the authority to create a "special district" off the coast of Japan that is to become the future haven to vampires the world over!
    Now, on the eve of the landmark press conference announcing the existence of vampires to the world, terrorists and rival factions are plotting to assassinate Mina Tepes before she has a chance to make her world-changing announcement.

OneManga link:

http://www.onemanga.com/Dance_in_the_Vampire_Bund/
    Last edited by TheBladeChild; Sat, 12-19-2009 at 08:14 PM.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Almost reminds me of the covers of Wolf Guy but bad ass there using the Count Tepes line, like the Bloodline books.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

it is an awesome manga and i can't wait for the anime

phocyhap
    Close this page and go read Berserk, right now. Read it. It's the one for you.