Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 140

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 140

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 140 - 720p | 480p

[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 140 - 720p | 480p
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 12-18-2009 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks, can't wait to watch it!

Man....so much dialogue! But it was good....had to be said...just not as exciting as the last 5 eps...
    Last edited by stratosthegreek; Thu, 12-17-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stratosthegreek
    Thanks, can't wait to watch it!

Man....so much dialogue! But it was good....had to be said...just not as exciting as the last 5 eps...
    I doubt anything could be as exciting as the Uchiha fight to the death. We've been waiting since the first ep for it =D.

Wow, that episode was fucked up. Poor Itachi.
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Thu, 12-17-2009 at 06:53 PM.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Mmm, so much delicious backstory.

It is a feast of knowledge.

You have to love how Naruto can always take a bad guy and reason his position to making him seem not so bad after all.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

I dunno, nothing Madara has said so far has made me think he's not a badguy.

So far, his reasoning is basically, "I kept trying to wipe out Konoha cause I was worried my clan wouldn't be the most powerful anymore."

His motivation for his actions seems to be purely pride so far.

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    You have to love how Naruto can always take a bad guy and reason his position to making him seem not so bad after all.
    Are you talking about Madara or Itachi? And I would assume that Madara is embelishing a little...his brother "willingly" giving him the eyes and the Kyubi incident. It was a "natural disaster" but they show Madara sealing it earlier.

They showed Madara involved in the first Kyub attack, but nothing linking him to the second attack.

Maybe it was mentioned, by leaf nins, that Madara was responsible, but if we believe madara's tale, then It was just the Leaf blaming a natural disaster on the Uchiha.

Madara, like other Naruto bad guys, doesn't seem so evil after all this. His motivations weren't about loss of power or control... he feared the eventual oppression/enslavement of his people...

and he was right.

lucky....

Except that maybe if Madara hadn't ALREADY attacked Konoha with the Kyuubi, then Konoha wouldn't have suspected an Uchiha when it happened naturally.

His clan wasn't trusted because Madara himself kept proving to be untrustworthy.

He was afraid they didn't trust his clan, so he betrayed them, which made them trust his clan less, which made him attack them some more...

He basically created a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Why did Itachi become a spy for the Hidden Village? If I were him, I'd value my clan more.

he didnt want another war to break out.. especially within his own village.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Are you talking about Madara or Itachi? And I would assume that Madara is embelishing a little...his brother "willingly" giving him the eyes and the Kyubi incident. It was a "natural disaster" but they show Madara sealing it earlier.
    Both of them actually.

Itachi protecting Sasuke.

Madara trying to protect his clan by any means necessary.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Nice episode again, lot of information for us to take the pill.
    Next episode, young Sasuke again

I'd also like to point out that at some point this part was spoilered... Someone said that Itachi was working under Konoha and he was ordered to murder out the clan.

I find it hard to believe that a non-manga reader would suddenly come up with this kind of plot...
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

think that in 50 years i will be able to perfectly quote everything that happend between Sasuke and Itachi in the past considering all the flash backs we seem to watch

Also the whole episode was made like a .gif version of the manga ;O

The Kyuubi/madara VS first hokage fight really blew. Low budget ??
    Last edited by Logrus; Fri, 12-18-2009 at 12:48 PM.

I LOVE it when we get this amount of actual backstory and information, great stuff!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    Nice episode again, lot of information for us to take the pill.
    Next episode, young Sasuke again

I'd also like to point out that at some point this part was spoilered... Someone said that Itachi was working under Konoha and he was ordered to murder out the clan.

I find it hard to believe that a non-manga reader would suddenly come up with this kind of plot...
    Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    itachi's been a spy for konoha on akatsuki
    ........I posted this in episode 138, but someone egged me into saying that. I couldn't find a reason why I said that except someone deleted an earlier post. They figured that the response to their comment can only lead to Itachi being a spy, therefore they deleted their comment. I, on the other hand look like a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Spoilers!!! ( well not really )
    See? This guy says it was a spoiler, but that it's not really since someone revealed that information already. I just realized that he has his text in white.

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    think that in 50 years i will be able to perfectly quote everything that happend between Sasuke and Itachi in the past considering all the flash backs we seem to watch

Also the whole episode was made like a .gif version of the manga ;O

The Kyuubi/madara VS first hokage fight really blew. Low budget ??
    Another example. It was unclear in the anime whether or not Madara really captured the kyuubi and used it to attack Konoha. We don't know if Madara made that up. But now we know that Madara did control the kyuubi and the fight actually existed.

Yeah but it was just the manga square by square with paint and audio

They could have made their fight go on for just 1 sec or something xD
    They can make fillers for any BS but not when it matters

Taka Release

[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 140 - 720p | 480p