Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 476

Naruto Chapter 476

MangaStream

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

No Shonen Jump Next Week.
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 12-16-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Did Naruto seriously just have a panic attack? And I knew genjutsu was coming...sigh. That would have been a bad-ass death.

I would've been pleasantly surprised with this chapter if Danzo ended with this. Of course, Kishimoto can't afford to kill off a character without squeezing five weeks worth of fighting from them first.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto shows again why he sucks and why he should not be made Hokage. Ever.

God damn it. Kishimoto again pulled out a damn Genjutsu out of his ass. If Danzou would have died there it would have been awesome. But of course, he can't die that soon because he has the power of 10 sharingan! Meh...

does speaking with our eyes mean that Danzou has sharingan in his mouth?

He still has a point though, if he wasn't an ungrateful scheming bastard, Danzou would be a hell of a good ninja.

I find it amusing that Sasuke still has duck-wings-arms, even without the curse-seal thing.

ofcourse, it's irritating that the plot is moved forward again by the sharingan, with Itachi's big black cock stirring up in Naruto body. it's so annoying.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Naruto needs to man up, even Sakura is being more of a man than he is right now. This chapter just killed any remaining badassardry that Naruto had gained from the Pein fight.

And why does every fight take place on a bridge?

genjutsu is beyond played out. but as much as I wanted danzho to be dead in all his eva esque glory... that was a pretty good fakeout.

genjustu is one of the biggest cop outs used

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    That was kind of a good chapter, within the realm of what one can reasonably expect from a Naruto chapter. Danzou made a pretty nice speech, and even if it was fake, it was nice to see someone get squashed and obliterated like that. And yeah, nice fake out.

Genjutsu shouldn't work on a sharingan user... especially a mangekyou sharingan user.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Genjutsu shouldn't work on a sharingan user... especially a mangekyou sharingan user.
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't think that having multiple Sharingans should make you better at genjutsu and what not.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Well, in this case, it seems to have contributed to Sasuke's shock at the end of the chapter.

Normally, I'm opposed to genjutsu cop-outs, but I feel like this one was done tastefully.
    I doubt think there was a doubt in anyone's mind that Danzou was is no danger at any point during this chapter. He is far too cunning and powerful, and a guy like him doesn't live this long and with such reknown and notoriety only to be squashed in a second by a boy.
    And frankly, I would have been disappointed if Danzou had been defeated that quickly.

Also, the way he casually and calmly appeared behind Sasuke and said "From here on out we speak with our eyes," was pretty badass.

This fight is looking to be one giant sharingan wank fest which will end in Danzo's super ultimate sharingan technique. Then Madara will bail out Sasuke and the whole cycle starts over again.

Am I the only one that thinks maybe what Itachi left for Naruto just started to take effect when he fell down? To me it looked like Naruto was considering killing Sasuke and then all of a sudden he falls over? Possibly meaning that whatever Itachi left with him is activating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    Am I the only one that thinks maybe what Itachi left for Naruto just started to take effect when he fell down? To me it looked like Naruto was considering killing Sasuke and then all of a sudden he falls over? Possibly meaning that whatever Itachi left with him is activating.
    That would sure as nostra' make more sense than him having a fuckin panic attack...

anyone that goes through all the tramatic shit he's had to deal with... no parents? everyone hating you and you dont know why? his morelikeafather mentor getting killed?...would have way thicker skin and would know by now how to handle it. Which is mostly why I liked his character, twist it up kishi now!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Boo Z
    ofcourse, it's irritating that the plot is moved forward again by the sharingan, with Itachi's big black cock stirring up in Naruto body. it's so annoying.
    I like to use offensive words when describing the sharingan.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    A master with a rock will still surpass a novice with a shuriken

And i guess when at about the same level the dude that throws a rock slide at you wins

Quick, someone get naruto a paper bag!! Lol, you gotta give point for originality at least, when was the last time we saw a shonen hero having a panic attack?

It was only natural for him to have a panic attack. Right now Naruto must be going through something that may be even comparable to what Itachi had to go through when he had to decide whether between Konoha and his clan.

Right now everything that Naruto believes in is being challenged by people he actually cares about, and he's probably realizing that they're right. It's gotta be hard to accept that. I actually think that this was a good addition and it really puts emphasis on the turmoil he's going through emotionally to decide what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel

Quick, someone get naruto a paper bag!! Lol, you gotta give point for originality at least, when was the last time we saw a shonen hero having a panic attack?
    That was the only experience in life that I had not had. I can die happy now.

I would've been pleasantly surprised with this chapter if Danzo ended with this. Of course, Kishimoto can't afford to kill off a character without squeezing five weeks worth of fighting from them first.
    It'll be a super time warp battle too where over 5 weeks 6 minute pass between Sasuke and Danzou, but for the other characters we are following days of running, plotting and battlign will pass.

I think Naruto realized he must kill Sauske and momentarily snapped, understandable, also there's otential here for Sakura to die by Sauske's hand. Wouldn't that be awesome! Turn Naruto into emo evil revenge Naruto who goes on to utterly destroy Madara and Sauske only to wake up from his rage induced amnesia to realize he's lost the last chance he had to save Sauske and swears to never become Hokage. The end.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills