Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 139

Jiraiya can perform jutsu's w/o hands. Same goes for Orochimaru I think..

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    Same goes for Orochimaru I think..
    Some limited jutsu, yes, but he was pretty pissed off when he lost his arms to the rot caused by the Third and couldn't operate like he used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Some limited jutsu, yes, but he was pretty pissed off when he lost his arms to the rot caused by the Third and couldn't operate like he used to.
    Heck, technically Naruto can perform 'some limited jutsu' w/out seals - that's one of the benefits fo Rasengen after all.

Edit: You know, as I post that, something just occured to me. Why back when in the fight vs Gaara, didn't Naruto have to form the seals for the transformation jutsu when the Toad Boss turned into the Nine Tails? I no longer have that ep on harddrive and aren't willing to download it just to check. But IF that was the case and I am remembering correctly, maybe that's why Jiraya appeared to be able to use jutsu without seals during the Pain fight - that technique can go both ways and his summons were doing the seals for him.

Oh yeah, I remember someone once posted. Because of the advancement in the Naruto series, it would be really redundant if we watched everyone perform the same justsu over and over. Therefore, they assume we know they did the hand seals.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I've settled with the fact that I don't care anymore, and that it's just part of how things flow.

Kind of like how Special Beam Cannon no longer takes 2 episodes to charge.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

K, remind me again. Y was Haku so good? Because he developed an ice jutsu and can use 1 hand for seals?

Can anything stop the sharingan?

K, remind me again. Y was Haku so good? Because he developed an ice jutsu and can use 1 hand for seals?
    Yeah, those exact things you said. Although the 1 handed seals was just cause he was a genius. The ice jutsus were his Bloodline Trait.

Can anything stop the sharingan?
    Well, it's a shounen series so I'm guessing...hard work and the power of friendship!

And the Heart of the Cards!

Jounin
    You're talking about Clow cards, arent you Darth? :P