Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 475

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Your strong-arm tactics won't work here. No one can think of a pun cornea than this one.
    Wow! This is my favorite one so far. I hope this continues in the next episode thread, but I think it might be over. XanBcoo is the winner so far, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Wow! This is my favorite one so far. I hope this continues in the next episode thread, but I think it might be over. XanBcoo is the winner so far, in my opinion.
    You got a good eye there, but you should at least give me a hand for effort.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I just figured Danzo must be real good at video games, since he's got pretty good hand eye co-ordination.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    You got a good eye there, but you should at least give me a hand for effort.
    I don't think he was waving away all your efforts, just saying that my puns were nothing to bat an eye at.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    I don't think he was waving away all your efforts, just saying that my puns were nothing to bat an eye at.
    Get a grip. Your ego is manifesting into something terrible, and it's crushing you.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

cant think of any more till i fix this one

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    whatever it is Im sure its a fight for more eyes